Accelerated Evolution

Psych Project Help

Makil

Okay so I have this project due Tuesday for Psychology. I need to find lyrics that can be related to Erikson's eight stages of development (if you don't know what those are go here). And as most of you know I really only listen to Jrock so there isn't a lot of songs about...you know...being a toddler and whatnot so I'm having trouble finding some. If anybody could post some lyrics that could help me out, I'd really appreciate it! :]

Oh also, nothing inappropriate please.

EDIT! Here are the instructions (I just now found the paper xD)

Find songs (past or current) that illustrate and illuminate our understanding of Erikson's 8 stages of psychosocial development. Provide a written, typed or neatly downloaded copy of the lyrics for each stage. Make sure you clearly identify which song goes with which stage. Explain why you chose each song and how it related to the stage you identified. What portion of the song/lyrics spoke to you?

I don't think there are really any lyrics that basically express "If a child does not develop autonomy then he will develop shame", unless nowadays songs are including life stories. :d Maybe at best you could find something for intimacy v isolation, generativity v stagnation, and identity v conformity.

Did your teacher specifically say you had to find lyrics, or was this something you thought you could do but couldn't meaning you can do something totally different instead? xD;

I don't think there are really any lyrics that basically express "If a child does not develop autonomy then he will develop shame", unless nowadays songs are including life stories. :d Maybe at best you could find something for intimacy v isolation, generativity v stagnation, and identity v conformity.

Did your teacher specifically say you had to find lyrics, or was this something you thought you could do but couldn't meaning you can do something totally different instead? xD;

They have to be lyrics. There are songs out there relating to these stages cause she's played the songs in class. But it's hard to for me to find them. Just songs that are like about meeting a new friend work. They don't have to have the specific meaning of those stages but just kind of relate to them. Even a few lines in the song would be fine.

WHY DON'T YOU WRITE YOUR OWN DAMN SONGS.

You can only do that for extra credit. :[

Learning Identity Versus Identity Diffusion :

The Healing Colors Of Sound pt. 2 by Spock's Beard

One man said in sign

Don't you want to feel o.k.?

And the sighted man said to the blind

Don't you look at me that way again

Don't you look at me that way again

So they shared a glass of wine

And they started to feel o.k. again

Then one said one more time

said »Don't you see there now way to win -