Accelerated Evolution

Guilty Pleasures

v for vicki

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty like bad bands?

If you mean bad bands I have loooads. I used to listen to Godsmack and Disturbed. I almost got hooked on that whole Nu metal craze. Thank god for seeing Judas Priest and Sabbath live. I would have been off the deepend in horrible NU metal bands and probably would be wearing a Korn or slipknot shirt now.

Hmm, about ten years ago I listened to Korn, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Disturbed etc etc etc... I grew out of that pretty quickly though, it was about a 6 month phase i'd say... Meh, I don't really regret it or anything since it brought me to the phase that I'm at now

I didn't find Disturbed toooo bad. I actually used to really like em. I mean they don't compare to any good metal bands. But i'd definatly place em a little further away from the whole NU wave.

I agree wholeheartedly, same goes for Godmack actually, I enjoyed Godsmack more than Disturbed

I used to listen to limp bizkit, and korn religiously, it was gay. I still do listen to some deftones every once in a while and Im not very proud of it.

oh yeah but my biggest guilty pleasure is probably St.Anger, I just pretend its not by metallica and then I dont mind it so much.

I used to listen to limp bizkit, and korn religiously, it was gay. I still do listen to some deftones every once in a while and Im not very proud of it.

oh yeah but my biggest guilty pleasure is probably St.Anger, I just pretend its not by metallica and then I dont mind it so much.

Yeah me and cip listened to that crap together at the same time period.

We were so cool.

I'll admit it, I still like Disturbed. Can you blame me though? My mom used to listen to their first album nonstop when it came out. It's pretty much ingrained in me. There's some Korn I can still listen to and enjoy as well. I actually really liked their newer song, "Twisted Transistor."

I've got a huge soft spot for Singer-Songwriters in any form...

Be it John Denver, Jim Croce, Jewel, Joni Mitchell, Don Mclean, Joan Baez, and even a couple Alanis Morissette songs.

:blush:

I didn't know that was something to feel particularly guilty about.