Accelerated Evolution

methods of death?

ROCKSTEADY

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always thought it would be cool to take a couple people who havent eaten anything but popcorn, three times a day, for the last week. then strip them naked and sew their mouths to each others Anus, and they can continually feast on eachothers shit untill they die. you have to throw in some music in the background, why not Queen - Bicycle, on repeat. maybe some kanye west - forever on repeat too

Here I'm trying to avoid any phallus tortures because of the fact just reading them causes any true man pain and Wind goes ahead and posts one.

Not to mention the most painful and horrible one to imagine.

You can feel the pain thinking about it.

i always thought it would be cool to take a couple people who havent eaten anything but popcorn, three times a day, for the last week. then strip them naked and sew their mouths to each others Anus, and they can continually feast on eachothers shit untill they die. you have to throw in some music in the background, why not Queen - Bicycle, on repeat. maybe some kanye west - forever on repeat too

That is probably the most creative death ever. At least they get to enjoy some yummy popcorn.

Hmmm I think it would be painful if there was barbed wire around every inch of the body and to slowly tighten it over the course of three days. And to pour salt over the wounds to add some extra ooph. And while this is happening to have a deafening high pitched sound constantly occurring in the background. Hey, we can hurt the ear drums too, can't we?

The kicker is, the guy is hanging upside down as all of this is happening.

Yea, I'm pretty tired. I'm sure I'll read this tomorrow and think even I'm a psycho.

That is probably the most creative death ever. At least they get to enjoy some yummy popcorn.

Hmmm I think it would be painful if there was barbed wire around every inch of the body and to slowly tighten it over the course of three days. And to pour salt over the wounds to add some extra ooph. And while this is happening to have a deafening high pitched sound constantly occurring in the background. Hey, we can hurt the ear drums too, can't we?

The kicker is, the guy is hanging upside down as all of this is happening.

Yea, I'm pretty tired. I'm sure I'll read this tomorrow and think even I'm a psycho.

That's better than what most of us can say.

*Goes and looks at most recent post in Random Thoughts*

Man, what was I thinking? I'm a total psycho.

Time for the sado-masochist to flex his muscles...

First I'd have to drug the person so I can set them up without a struggle. This is the torture part... I'd rub tiny glass shards into their eyeballs while they're knocked out and wrap razor wire around their hands and attach razor blades to their fingers. When they awake in a disoriented and groggy state, they'll end up either gouging their own eyes out or clawing their face to a bloody mess. After that, I'll hook a car battery upt to some cables and clamps. At random times, I'll dump water on him, then proceed to electrocute him. For my final act of toture, I'll surgically remove whole strips of their skin from their body every hour, on the hour. When I see that my victim is on the verge of passing out from pain, I'll take them out to the backyard and start my lawn mower. I will then proceed to slowly mow off each of their limbs, one by one but not slow enough that they bleed to death, as I want them to be conscious for when I put the blades to their head.

Time for the sado-masochist to flex his muscles...

First I'd have to drug the person so I can set them up without a struggle. This is the torture part... I'd rub tiny glass shards into their eyeballs while they're knocked out and wrap razor wire around their hands and attach razor blades to their fingers. When they awake in a disoriented and groggy state, they'll end up either gouging their own eyes out or clawing their face to a bloody mess. After that, I'll hook a car battery upt to some cables and clamps. At random times, I'll dump water on him, then proceed to electrocute him. For my final act of toture, I'll surgically remove whole strips of their skin from their body every hour, on the hour. When I see that my victim is on the verge of passing out from pain, I'll take them out to the backyard and start my lawn mower. I will then proceed to slowly mow off each of their limbs, one by one but not slow enough that they bleed to death, as I want them to be conscious for when I put the blades to their head.

I must say, I am in absolute awe of your creativity.

There's always the quick way of surgically sliting open the belly but keeping the guts in and attaching a clamp or latch of sorts to a section of their intestines. Patch up the hole with duct tape but cut a small hole in that so the end of the latch is exposed but nothing spills out. Chain the victim to the back bumper of a vehicle and hook a chain (that is connected to the back of another vehicle) to the latch that is exposed. Now all you need to do is hop in your second vehicle and drive until a glorious stream of entrails is following bahind you. Don't worry about unhooking anything as the guts will eventually snap. Then, for shits and giggles, "tp" someone's front yard with the intestines.

hmm.

hmm...

Life with AE. oh, wait. you said under 3 days.

I'd have to say a very slowly increasing electrical current being pulsated through your body via testicles (ouch that hurt to think about), and also every 20 minutes or so, you lose a part of your body, like start with fingers, then toes, then hands, then feet, then wrists, ankels, etc until you're dead.

my balls hurt, btw.

For mine the person will have to eat 3 full meals the first day. At the end of that day they anus will be filled with saw dust and some sort of cement to keep it all rammed up there. I would strap them down in a chair and put needles 1 inch away from there eyes. The chair would have a very rigid back so there would be no leaning. I would then take a rat and a box,piss off the rat and put it on the victims crotch. If that wasnt enough I would put the victims feet in a bath. A bath of acid. I would then cut off the rest of the victims crotch and feed it to a dog infront of them. After that I would cut the victims ears and nose off. Shove more sawdust in there face to plug it. Snip all there toes off and shove them threw there eyes. At the end i would take a drill and put it all the way threw both of there knees. After that I would take a electronic sander and sand the rest of the persons face off. I would let them bleed to death after that.

First I'd set them on a platform and run only slightly flammable strings up and down their entire body and interweave them with the victim's skin. I'd then start a fire at one end of the platform, eventually making it hot enough to where it ignited the strings and slowly, ever so slowly, burned them alive. Not to mention, there would be speakers on both sides of their ears with deafening noises of babies screaming. Simeltaneously, I would drill screws into their skin in fatty places; nowhere with any vital organs, it would be merely for pain.

I don't know what makes me more of a psycho- that I participated in this thread, or laughed while reading it.

First I'd set them on a platform and run only slightly flammable strings up and down their entire body and interweave them with the victim's skin. I'd then start a fire at one end of the platform, eventually making it hot enough to where it ignited the strings and slowly, ever so slowly, burned them alive. Not to mention, there would be speakers on both sides of their ears with deafening noises of babies screaming. Simeltaneously, I would drill screws into their skin in fatty places; nowhere with any vital organs, it would be merely for pain.

I don't know what makes me more of a psycho- that I participated in this thread, or laughed while reading it.

LOL I was laughing also, I thought I was the only pyscho.

so heres an oldy but a goody, i originally released this idea a while back, while i was really drunk

this operation is called the modified DICK CRANE.

you must have 4 people during this.

First you have on guy eat a shitload of cheese, like 2 Lbs. then, wait for it to pass through. After the actual feces gets to the anus it will be too large to pass through without anal tearing. (a small peak of feces will be visible) this will be soon remedied however

take the next guy and strip him naked, then rub tuna fish all over his crotch. Then take an aluminum rod, roughly 4-5 inches long and a 1/4" wide. Pierce it through the side of the penis. then UNLEASH THE KITTENS.

when you unleash the kittens you have to have at least 10, furry, fluffy, and generally cute-a-licious kittens. they will proceed to lick the croch of the man with the pierced penis, he will slowly become stimulated, as he becomes erect, quickly tie strings to the peak of shit coming from the other mans anus and tie them to either end of the rod, slowly but surely his erection will lift the shit from the other mans anus.

there is a a catch. the other two people are dwarfs dressed up as H.R puffnstuff characters, and they slowly snip away at the two people with fingernail clippers until they die. If they manage to remove the shit however, the snipping stops and they are allowed to live, if not they shove the kittens down there throats and continue to snip at there flesh, arteries, tendons, and nerves until they die. all the while listening to the screaming of kittens and, Pig destroyer - Prowler in the yard LP