Accelerated Evolution

happy birfday john

parallelogram.jpg

Kill geometry with fire!

Thanks a lot for the 'happy birthdays'. The concert was awesome except that 2 of my friends got lost and didn't make it. Other than that I had the time of my life. It was my first metal concert and walking in with the music super loud, the lights, the fans; it was amazing.

I got some cool presents today: Joe Satriani's "Super Colossal", Dream Theater's "Images and Words", Forest Gump, some chocolate covered strawberries and some shirts. My extended family says that birthday money is on the way and on Saturday I get to go to Guitar Center where I will hopefully be getting a new amp and a big effects processor. This is an awesome birthday.

P.S. All the ladies at my school were saying happy birthday to me which is a definite plus. One even made brownies for me. Saweet.

Thanks a lot for the 'happy birthdays'. The concert was awesome except that 2 of my friends got lost and didn't make it. Other than that I had the time of my life. It was my first metal concert and walking in with the music super loud, the lights, the fans; it was amazing.

Yeah, fuck Ben and fuck his fucking dad.

Seriously, fuck them.

Yeah, fuck Ben and fuck his fucking dad.

Seriously, fuck them.

I heard how pissed you were. My mom tried to call you guys while you were still in Philly. She would've gone and found you if she could've reached you. Those guys got on the wrong Route 1. I'm pretty sure they got on Business 1 instead of Express 1 and totally lost you guys.