Accelerated Evolution

Requesting some VK

darkon

So I'm in a VK mood. Here's what little I have (I had more, and deleted some from my HDD saying "Meh, that was just a short phase in my life"... it was a mistake).

ANYWAY! Here is what I have:

Gazette (Would like more, I have NIL)

Dir En Grey

Malice Mizer

Moi Dix Mois

Vidoll

MUCC

Can't find anymore. Just YSI what you consider the other bests from the genre I suppose. THANKS!!!

thank youuuu~

on the off chance you ever need any obscure heavy metal or post rock, i'm at your beck and call

oooh heavy metal...and the only post rock band i've ever heard is mono, the one from japan. i didn't really like em...tho i may like others, i dunno

hit me up with some good stuff in pm if you have the time!

i'll upload some more plc later, cause they're fucking awesome, but ceased activities forever :(

oooh heavy metal...and the only post rock band i've ever heard is mono, the one from japan. i didn't really like em...tho i may like others, i dunno

hit me up with some good stuff in pm if you have the time!

i'll upload some more plc later, cause they're fucking awesome, but ceased activities forever :(

they... they broke up? ;_;

i'll send you some of my fave post rock a little later after my roommate puts my new hard drive together

blam honey is like electro industrial, thats why i thought you'd like them since you mentioned schwarz

Well I like them. It's just that I can't listen to them constantly anymore. I'm assuming sometime I'll be in the mood for Electro and Industrial again and will listen to it nonstop, like old times.

Thanks for the PLC.