Accelerated Evolution

Lohan wants to be Wonder Woman

I think her boobs withered away when she stopped eating.

They did, the media was going nutso about her new implants.

I don't think she's the kind of actress who would be willing to play such a physical role. She seems like the kind of actress who would want her stunt double to jump in whenever it got too "difficult" for her. I'd like to see someone like Jennifer Garner get the part, someone who would be willing to do as many of the stunts as she could.

They did, the media was going nutso about her new implants.

I don't think she's the kind of actress who would be willing to play such a physical role. She seems like the kind of actress who would want her stunt double to jump in whenever it got too "difficult" for her. I'd like to see someone like Jennifer Garner get the part, someone who would be willing to do as many of the stunts as she could.

Except not Jennifer Garner. She's horrible.

I think Lawless is a little too old for the part. If Warner Bros. is looking to create a franchise from this first movie they definately want someone who won't be in their late 40's by the time the third movie is in production.

But this doesn't change the fact that I am incredibly jealous of her son...

Lucy-Lawless-breastfeeding-.jpg

...Were fishnets really appropriate for this kind of photo shoot?

Totally unrealted. But on the Lohan boobs discussion. Did she get new boobs after shedding 2,000 pounds?

Yeah, she did sadly. She lost her old voluptuous figure and now she's resorting to plastic surgery in order to get it back.

I use to think she was attractive, now she's just another victim of a plastic surgeon's knife. Ironic how she played a young girl who stood against a clique called "The Plastics" and now she is plastic.