Accelerated Evolution

Your weekly schedual

So, whats your typical week like? Do you work all day, go to school and then work, or just laze about your parents house fapping to crudley drawn cartoon p0rn? Post what your schedual is like here.

Here is mine:

Monday: Class from 1-4 PM (they usually let us out at 3) and another class from 6 to 7:30. It also takes me about two hours in total to commute to and from school. I spend the rest of my time either doing homework or going on the internet (excepte for 11 PM to 12 AM, which is when I watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I almost never miss either show)

Tuesday:

I have a class from 6 to 9 PM, though I go take the train to school usually at 1 or 2 PM so that I can get some work done at school. Otherwise its the same routine

Wensday:

Class from 10 AM- 12PM, 1:30 PM - 4 PM (Astronomy lecture and Lab back to back), and 6 PM - 7:30 PM. I usually have a meeting of the anime club from 11: 20 AM - 12:10, but we're meeting less and less as the semester gets closer to finals week

Thursday:

Work from 1 PM - 5 PM, class from 6 PM - 8 PM (my favorite class :D )

Friday:

Therapy session from 9 AM - 9:45 AM (I have to wake up at 6 AM WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF), class from 10 AM - 11, and work from 11 AM to 4 PM. Also, no Daily Show or Colbert Report in the evening.

weekends: Do school work, internets, and try and avoid family responsiblities (I.E. reunions and such.)

Sunday: Work 8 - 4:30, mostly spent training people

Monday: Pre-Production/Final Cut Pro class 1:25- 3:30

Tuesday: Work 2 - 10

Wednesday: Pre Production/ Final Cut Pro class 1:25- 3:30 then Web Design 6 - 10PM

Thursday: Work 6:30AM- 3L30 PM

Friday: Work 2-10

Saturday: Work 8:00 - 4:30

Sucks.

Great idea for a topic.

Sunday: Wake up in the mid-morning, read for anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half, then go shower. Eat breakfast, pancakes if my mom has fixed them, same with bacon. If not I just throw a bagel in or something. Then I spend most of the day relaxing or doing school/housework. Unless of course it's football season.

Monday: Wake up at 6, shower, eat breakfast, go to school. Come home, do homework, relax, sleep.

Tuesday: Repeat.

Wednesday: Repeat.

Thursday: Repeat.

Friday: Repeat until coming home part. I might hang out with friends or something.

Saturday: Wake up mid-morning, read, shower, breakfast. Then just about anything.

I have a schedule that tends not to change.

Monday: Class from 9:00-9:50 AM. I then come home and usually waste the rest of the day on the internet, making attempts at writing stories, or watching anime or the History channel.

Tuesday: Class from 11:00 AM - 6:20 PM. I then come home and, as usual, waste the rest of my time as previously mentioned.

Wednsday: Class from 9:00-9:50 AM. See above for what I do the rest of the time.

Thursday: Usually class from 11:00 AM - 2:50 PM, but I only had one class today.

Friday: Class from 9:00-9:50 AM. Fridays are usually when I have play rehearsal, but that's only every week or so for me. I don't have a particularly big part. Oh yeah, I usually order pizza on Fridays and watch the Sci-Fi channel.

Weekends: Occasionally I'll have friends over, otherwise my time passes pretty much as previously mentioned. Except without class.

Then of course there are the things which only occasionally happen at infrequent points in the week- such as psychologist appointments or going to see my brother in one of his 800 jazz concerts. Not that I mind though. I like jazz.

Then of course there are the things which only occasionally happen at infrequent points in the week- such as psychologist appointments or going to see my brother in one of his 800 jazz concerts. Not that I mind though. I like jazz.

The question is though; are they any good? I wen't to my cousins Jazz recital thingy and they blew chunks. The brass section sounded like wood scraping together and the violenist sounding like a dieing deer. Granted they're all 5th graders, but I demand quility when I'm listening to instrumental music, damn it! :mad:

The question is though; are they any good? I wen't to my cousins Jazz recital thingy and they blew chunks. The brass section sounded like wood scraping together and the violenist sounding like a dieing deer. Granted they're all 5th graders, but I demand quility when I'm listening to instrumental music, damn it! :mad:

Actually, they are pretty good. Of course, my brother's in 10th grade and is in the jazz band that you have to audition to get into, so logically it would be better than 5th graders. :mellow:

Monday: 8-2:30 school, 6:00-9:00 more school. In between I tend to do homework, go online, or sleep. Afterwards, I tend to go online, watch tv, and sleep

tuesday: 8-2:30 school, afterwards, biking, tv, online

wednesday: see Monday

thurs+friday: see tuesday

Sat: biking, internet

sunday: Church, biking, except during football season, in which case replace biking with watching game, do homework at last minute

monday:

-wakeup~3pm: artstuff

-4~7pm: illustration class

tuesday:

-9am~3pm: cultural diversity studio class

weds:

-12~3pm: art history

thursday:

friday:

-12~3pm: history of illustration (awesome class)

-4pm~bedtime: artstuff or party

weekend:

depending on what's going on in class, usually tons of work on illustration stuff. main reason my work is typically better than my classmates is because i dont' dick around as much in my free time

it would be really nice to have time for a job, but it wasn't in the cards this (or next) semester

monday:

-wakeup~3pm: artstuff

tuesday:

-9am~3pm: cultural diversity studio class

weds:

-12~3pm: art history

thursday:

friday:

-12~3pm: history of illustration (awesome class)

-4pm~bedtime: artstuff or party

weekend:

depending on what's going on in class, usually tons of work on illustration stuff. main reason my work is typically better than my classmates is because i dont' dick around as much in my free time

it would be really nice to have time for a job, but it wasn't in the cards this (or next) semester

:O How do you pay for food and stuff?

Monday: Physics 12, Data Management 12, Chemistry 12, Calculus 12; robotics.

Tuesday: same as Monday [minus robotics], but add Writer's Craft for nightschool

Wednesday: See Monday

Thursday: See Tuesday

Friday: See Monday

Saturday: Catch up on all the sleep I've missed through the course of the week thanks to nightschool and robotics.

Sunday: Do some homework that needs to be handed in for marks.

On Mondays I'm expected to get up around 9 so I can get to class at ten... But I hate that class and I almost always sleep in. So I generally get to school around noon or so and hang out with people until my one o'clock class.

At four I get out of school, and up until last week I usually hung out with my girlfriend after school, but that's sort of over now. Hrm. So I guess I'll actually be getting home on time.

When I get home I watch movies or go on the internet. I never do any homework, ever, which is troubling because I would like to but can't seem to, ever.

Tuesday is pretty much the same thing, except I don't have a morning class so I don't skip it. I just get to school around one. Leave at two-thirty.

Wednesday is the same as Monday; Thursday is the same as Tuesday.

On Friday I don't have any classes so I go into school half the time. Saturday is pretty much spent being a big loser on the internet and on Sunday I go out and walk around because I'm so sick of being inside. Occasionally (less in the last few months) I go to church.

Sunday- Usually don't do anything specific. It's sort of my free day and just do whatever.

Monday-Thursday- Get up between 7 or 8, go to school till 2:05, come home and wait for Megan to get out at 3 and usually hang out with her until around 6. Usually pass the time with tv, internets, or games until 8 or 9 which is when I shower. Then go to bed around midnight.

Friday- Pretty much the same school schedule only every few weeks there is an Art Club meeting until 4:30. After that I usually hang out with Megan for the rest of the evening.

Saturday- Band practice/recording from the afternoon until midnight.