Accelerated Evolution
thebornotaku

I want to bang bukimi so fucking hard

I've decided I'm going to dedicate the majority of my torso to the art stylings of Timmy-boy. You ever think of actually being a tat-artist? I'm sure you've got a steady hand. :hardgay:

:hardgay:

my stepbro always used to try and coerce me to get into the tattooing business since it pays well if you're good enough, but i just know i'd get burnt out on doing retarded flowers and butterflies and generic-ass skulls 90% of the time. i'd rather design the occasional dope-as-shit tattoo for friends and family :B

df62f0786cba.jpg

That's the new tatt, drawn up by our resident Mr. Wilkins. 303, motha fuckin represent. Gore AND representing my home. Can't beat that.

Timmy did a damned good job, and Phil, my t-artist did a darned fantastic job turning it into tattoo form. I apologize for the glossiness in the picture, Phil took it the day I got it done so its all lubed up with blood and healing ointment.

Man, that looks awesome!

Nice job Tim! :hail: :hail: :hail:

wut is 303?

sry im noob

btw that looks fuckin rad tim/whoever got the tat i dont know you people anymore

jennajune27-1.jpg

thas my blankie in the back, i sleep with it every night :3 <3

jennajune27-2.jpg

oh la la

jennajune27-3.jpg

XP

jennajune27-4.jpg

i sleep w/ this guy every night too, you might know him as b0. he is cuter than mr jones btw.

jennajune27full.jpg

why i look pudgy >__>

wut is 303?

sry im noob

btw that looks fuckin rad tim/whoever got the tat i dont know you people anymore

jennajune27-1.jpg

thas my blankie in the back, i sleep with it every night :3 <3

jennajune27-2.jpg

oh la la

jennajune27-3.jpg

XP

jennajune27-4.jpg

i sleep w/ this guy every night too, you might know him as b0. he is cuter than mr jones btw.

jennajune27full.jpg

why i look pudgy >__>

nice pics Jenna I like the bear pic he looks soo cute

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say 303 is the area code where Nick lives?

I say that because I know a guy who got a 206 tattoo (area code for Seattle metropolitan area)

Area codes are retarded. Like what if you get raped in that area code, that tat will remind you of where you got raped.

YEAH AND WHAT IF YOU GET A TATTOO OF YOUR FAVORITE BAND AND THEN YOU GET RAPED AT THEIR CONCERT EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY WILL BE A LIVING HELL BEING REMINDED OF THE HORRIBLE REALITY THAT PERMEATES YOUR EXISTENCE.

Area Codes are wacky. But I'm in the 410, and if I did get a tat repping my home it would simply read... BODYMORE MURDALAND.

i want to get a tattoo of a loon for minnesota

even though i kind of passed up the chance to go minnesota this summer hahaha