Accelerated Evolution
thebornotaku

I want to bang bukimi so fucking hard

Haha I remember him mentioning he sent it to somebody from AE. Wasn't sure who it was. Tron thought I was gonna be mad when they made that. He was wrong.

I finally got my quaff chopped today as well.

photoon20110417at1943.jpg

Bonus points for incorrect light temperature and rock climbing gash.

New haircut.

Lookin' sexy :hardgay: Count yourself lucky that your five o'clock shadow comes in well!

I finally got my quaff chopped today as well.

Bonus points for incorrect light temperature and rock climbing gash.

Total BEAR GRYLLS status

pinkpinkink.jpg

o_0;;

sexxx

I don't think I'd recognize Neko with "normal" hair color. Few people can pull off the cotton candy pink color. I'm not surprised to see Neko do it with ease.

I don't think I'd recognize Neko with "normal" hair color. Few people can pull off the cotton candy pink color. I'm not surprised to see Neko do it with ease.

awwwwww :blush::wub: thats so sweet of you! *hug* lol someone told i should just say i decided to stop coloring my hair and this was my natural color lol

natsu thank you :)

heres a terrible iphone photo of me and my new hair while trying not to laugh during an episode of the cleveland show. was visiting my mother in kamloops. oh and down to 170 pounds now. whooooooo

010.jpg

omg i love both your guys pictures ;)

and EDIT:

easter egg makin with zoie......but the eggs are there in this pic....i was just givin love attacks to my daughter

021.jpg