Accelerated Evolution
thebornotaku

I want to bang bukimi so fucking hard

^ Smudgie was either the cutest thing on the planet, or the most heinous cat ever. He loved me to death, following me around and sleeping in my bed. Crazy thing was, was that it was my room mate's cat not mine, only liked me for some reason :hardgay:

IMG_6084.jpg

pretty recent photo of me. I was outside of a local brewery celebrating a friend of mines move to brooklyn.

SO, where are our fun pictures of you two hanging out? IT'S BEEN FIVE DAYS.

They're probably having too much fun to stop and upload pics.

^truth. I'm moving to Olympia on the 10th. So anyone else in the Pacific Northwest area should hit me uppppppp!!!!

I'm in NorCal now, so awesome.

SO, where are our fun pictures of you two hanging out? IT'S BEEN FIVE DAYS.

Oh yeah we kinda forgot to take any pictures because we're dense >< (and immediately got really really high). Then we forgot to take proof pictures again! We'll probably be hanging out sometime this week... so I'll try to remember then!

When Rocks gets back to Washington, come up whenever (you'll be experiencing WA at its rainiest and most authentic, too :P) we should try to get Foldered in on it too.

I just want to say that it is fucking strange to remember some of us 10 years ago and to see current pictures, it blows my mind for some reason.

New glasses because my other ones got broke. These glasses are super comfortable though and unfortunately say prada on them, so I look like a designer.