Accelerated Evolution
thebornotaku

I want to bang bukimi so fucking hard

Neko! OMG you have two little babies now! Well I guess the first one isn't a baby anymore. Crazy! So exciting! Congratulations!

Neko! OMG you have two little babies now! Well I guess the first one isn't a baby anymore. Crazy! So exciting! Congratulations!

heehee yea just had the second 3 mos ago feb 9th thank you so much, yea she isnt much of a baby anymore :( lil toddler soon to be possibly pre schooler...

you look gorgeous as ever

Darcie is adorable still I see.

This is probs the newest pic of me I can find. Awesome quality bro

Artie, you look tall. And: IS THAT AN ALERO?

Belial: You won't believe how many people feel welcome to pull open my shirt and look at them.

Artie, you look tall. And: IS THAT AN ALERO?

I'm not really tall. Just like 5'-9", 5'-10", something like that. And yeah, that's Vincent's Alero. My car is off in the background somewhere.

i'm planning an elaborate Ocean's Eleven-ish plot to steal Artie's not officially licensed Godzilla shirt.

also, i'm thinking of dying my hair black tomorrow for the rest of the summer. pics to (maybe) come next week

#HipsterFriendswithCameras

#AmericasNextTifaAngel

black1.png

(some have already seen this one)

black2.png

(myspacefacebook)

black3.png

(because someone liked it... eh)

Here's some pictures of what I've been up to lately.

epCcv.jpg

i3NdO.jpg

SojJo.jpg

The Man is already censoring Robin.

Keira.. I love the pics.. especially the last one it screams.. I'm awesome and I'm laying here.. so what are you gonna do about it...and you know my opinions on the rest:)

i'm planning an elaborate Ocean's Eleven-ish plot to steal Artie's not officially licensed Godzilla shirt.

So that's where that shirt got to!