Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
darkon

MLB Thread

I'm getting free tix to Mets game July 25th because uncle is good friends with the GM. ;D
get me some mets gear for my manager he's a die hard mets fan:-p

Rumors are that Pedro is signing with the Phillies. This gives them yet another guy to give up 5-6 runs a game, leave in the 5th, and cause the bullpen to burn out once again. This team is going to be so exciting to watch down the stretch though because they always make comebacks thanks to their great lineup.

I don't get why Wakefield made the ASG this year but Mike Mussina didn't last year.

I understand Wakey never made it and he's a nice guy, I think he deserved it also. But why in Mike's great year last year did he not make it, he lead on every stat against Wakey, I did the math if you guys want it for stats up until ASG in both Mike's 08 year and Wakeys 09 year.

Is baseball the Oscars now? With lifetime achievement awards? He didn't even get to pitch one inning, at least put the guy in once. Probably because no catchers there could handle the kunckler and it was a close game.

I don't get why Wakefield made the ASG this year but Mike Mussina didn't last year.

I understand Wakey never made it and he's a nice guy, I think he deserved it also. But why in Mike's great year last year did he not make it, he lead on every stat against Wakey, I did the math if you guys want it for stats up until ASG in both Mike's 08 year and Wakeys 09 year.

Is baseball the Oscars now? With lifetime achievement awards? He didn't even get to pitch one inning, at least put the guy in once. Probably because no catchers there could handle the kunckler and it was a close game.

No, if it was the Oscars then Ken Griffey Jr. and Randy Johnson would have been in it.

That's right mother fuckers, A Ray won the MVP award!

*dances*

Because he made a good catch lol.

Oh and Joe Buck sucks so bad. Like he has no emotion at all, he made the Helmet Catch sound like a routine play as opposed to the most incredible play in Super Bowl history.

nope but Buerle has always flirted with perfect games....shit and a no-no against the run crazy Rays is even more crazy

yeah but too bad that their in the same division as the Yankees and Red Sox.. shit they could easily have 3 teams from the AL east if they would permit it

Talked with David Wright and most of the mets and got to sit in the Mets dugout before the game for an hour, awesome game.

Had VIP access.

Johan is awesome btw.

Great game also I had like 3rd baseline seats 3 rows back.

Expect pics soon.

damn those pics are sweet..,and I figured Johan would be a cool gent.

Lee to the Phils...damn that helps them a ton