Accelerated Evolution

Hokuto no Ken

Siegfried

I've heard of that. It looks awesome, but that's why I'll never get a chance to play it. I live in America. Americans are only allowed to buy shitty sports games and first person shooters.

O RLY? (In that case, "You're already dead.")

Come to Otakon or some other major even in the East Coast. Hopefully you'll stumble upon it.

There was also one event held in NYC where HnK was featured.

Come to Otakon or some other major even in the East Coast. Hopefully you'll stumble upon it.

Yeah, but if you come to Otakon you'll have to wait in a 50-minute line while random kids quote Something Awful around you and another group of random kids cut in front of you and act like nothing happened.

Yeah, but if you come to Otakon you'll have to wait in a 50-minute line while random kids quote Something Awful around you and another group of random kids cut in front of you and act like nothing happened.

So you're an East Coaster, then? You live near NYC?

If not, try looking at some college campuses in Baltimore area. Some guy is bound to be carrying an Atomiswave unit with him and set it up. Or maybe he'll set it up at Otakon so that jerks fom SA or 4chanfags don't mess it up.

DECIDE THE DESTINY.

Anyway, the arcade op tried this game out for a while, but switched it back to MvC2 when the MvC2 regulars started complaining.

The game plays similarly to GGX (air dashing, launching, etc), except it has EX attacks (boost)/Super Combos (aura)/Fatal KOs instead of the Tension gauge. Toki seemed to be the top-tier combomaniac. Shin plays very much like Terry Bogard. Some characters had their own little gimmicks, Juda would call in strikers and Mamiya had a limited number of bullets. Pretty fast-paced, a person on the offensive can fill up the Boost gauge in less than 15 seconds. Comboing and juggling galore (most characters could go from a sweep into a rushing attack into an air dash into a super). I had no idea how Fatal KOs worked, people seemed to be throwing them with anywhere from no to full Boost/Aura.

So you're an East Coaster, then? You live near NYC?

If not, try looking at some college campuses in Baltimore area. Some guy is bound to be carrying an Atomiswave unit with him and set it up. Or maybe he'll set it up at Otakon so that jerks fom SA or 4chanfags don't mess it up.

I live in Bmore. Will be going to college in Philly.

I thought this thread was going to be about that arcade game where you punch the targets as well.

But actually, this is much better. Guilty Gear is my favorite 2D fighting game, so anything new by Arc System works is exciting news to me.

Unfortunately, I know absolutely nothing about Fist of the North Star.

Akito, you'll have to enlighten me I guess.

Unfortunately, I know absolutely nothing about Fist of the North Star.

Akito, you'll have to enlighten me I guess.

I have episodes 1 through 52 on my computer, as well as the new three episode OVA and the movie. Perhaps I should send some of it to you sometime.

DECIDE THE DESTINY.

Anyway, the arcade op tried this game out for a while, but switched it back to MvC2 when the MvC2 regulars started complaining.

The game plays similarly to GGX (air dashing, launching, etc), except it has EX attacks (boost)/Super Combos (aura)/Fatal KOs instead of the Tension gauge. Toki seemed to be the top-tier combomaniac. Shin plays very much like Terry Bogard. Some characters had their own little gimmicks, Juda would call in strikers and Mamiya had a limited number of bullets. Pretty fast-paced, a person on the offensive can fill up the Boost gauge in less than 15 seconds. Comboing and juggling galore (most characters could go from a sweep into a rushing attack into an air dash into a super). I had no idea how Fatal KOs worked, people seemed to be throwing them with anywhere from no to full Boost/Aura.

Fatal KO's work once you've knocked out all of your opponents 7 (Big Dipper) stars (as shown in the gauge below the health). Only certain moves can knock those out. Once the Chiso..chi...whatever..."Death" star appears, expect Ai wo torimodoze to be blaring in the background. You can, though, block certain FKOs. Juda's the one I know so far that you can't block.

I live in Bmore.

Head over to this campus on weekdays. See you there.

I'm really liking the look of it. Although nothing will ever beat punching targets as fast as you bloody can. Watching Burb play that game amde me giggle. You would understand if you knew and watched Burb.

Oh akito where did you get your episodes from?

I have only seen the live action and animated movies but have really wanted to see the series.