Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Scarface

Wrestling

I can't wait to youtube the Rumble.

That's about the only match in WWE that I even care to think about and watch. It never gets old, despite it's the same thing every year.

Thoughts on who will win?

With a rub like that right before the Rumble, it's pretty obvious that Orton's going to win. I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Jericho as the final two. Some internet marks are calling it Orton's 3:16, but we'll see how that plays out. I get to watch the PPV for free, because my college orders them all =)

I don't know if the Orton face-turn that everyone thinks will happen is going to work though. He's not someone like Austin who is an anti-hero and he's not as charismatic as The Rock.

I think he's slowly transcending the heel role. He told Kelly Kelly that he simply used her, yet the crowd had zero reaction and cheered him just the same. I remember watching the Canadian broadcast of Raw and RKO chants were breaking out.

There's another draft on April 13. They'll probably give him a run with the ECW title, draft him to Smackdown! or something, and then put some other guys on ECW so they could get ratings. I can't see E&C staying apart very long...

The Walls of Jericho went from being one of the most bad ass most ever (The Liontamer) to Jericho taking a crap on another person's back.

The Walls of Jericho went from being one of the most bad ass most ever (The Liontamer) to Jericho taking a crap on another person's back.

I was under the assumption that those two moves are slightly different from one another. Huh...

I was under the assumption that those two moves are slightly different from one another. Huh...

One's the WWE version.

I'm not sure how it came across on TV, but it didn't look good when Shaq and Show were face to face. Shaq looked like a giant athlete, while Show looked like a big, but not giant, fat guy.

I'm expecting Shaq to make a lot of WWE appearances after he retires, especially after last night.

I can only hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BII1rjoHdeU

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOUR VALENTINE WAS LAST NIGHT! this happened.

this made me smile:)

http://www.sbnation.com/2011/5/20/2181465/macho-man-randy-savage-dies-car-accident-heat

i cannot dig this. :(