Accelerated Evolution

Here's a question

Hero

It didn't help that Lindsay said we were featured on Letterman.

Yea, you would have really made me look bad if you haven't been like "lol awesome" along with everyone else.

Yea but Wikipedia says you need an Alexa rating which means we need tons and tons of clicks/members. I don't really get the point, anyway. There's not too much to say about A-E, especially in an "encyclopedia".

Yea, you would have really made me look bad if you haven't been like "lol awesome" along with everyone else.

Yea but Wikipedia says you need an Alexa rating which means we need tons and tons of clicks/members. I don't really get the point, anyway. There's not too much to say about A-E, especially in an "encyclopedia".

I was joking...

And, yeah, Alexa rating's are hard to get. We can do it though in time.

I'm also surprised there isn't a Wiki exclusively for all webforums.

ahahahaha

ask reinas, she can print it into an amazing green folder to hang above her desk

Unfortunately, the amazing green folder has already been occupied. ;)

Wow, it looks like there was a big fuss over them deleting the entry. Seriously...it's Wikipedia.

I don't know what can keep Wikipedia records and what can't.

I've started Wikipedia records for 4 different sites and communities I'm involved in, and not a damned one of them didn't get deleted. Wikipedia editors are a bunch of elitist prickholes. You'd be better off starting your own wiki for web forums.