Accelerated Evolution
Anime Gee

It's amazing I tell you.

Thanks everyone! (^o^ ) <3

We're now in the process of looking for a home. Gonna look for one in the more rural area of Los Angeles. The desert part of Los Angeles county. They are kinda cheap at the moment. Like stoopid cheap & with lots of land attached. (^_^ )

Ah yes. Spring. It's a wonderful time. A time where life regenerates. The flowers are in full bloom. The birds are singing. The days are a little longer & pleasant. Everything is full of life. I don't know about you, but I get all giddy when I go out to the desert or to my local rock beach & see nothing but flowers blooming in the dirt & sand or on the cliffs off the shoreline. There is something about seeing the plants blooming out a bunch of wild flowers. Life is all around us & it all teaches us valuable lessons. Pay attention to the ants. Pay attention to the flowers. Pay attention to the birds. You might find the answers that you have been looking for by observing them. It's great to be alive! (^o^ ) <3

Ah yes! Checking in to the old thread. Life has been quite busy for me. Got married, career is moving along, & it seems like I never have enough time to do anything anymore. Yeap. That is the life of a dude filled with too many things to do!

Oh man! It's been a long time since I posted here. Been insanely busy. Life gets busier as you get older or something. Sucks! Enjoy your youth while it lasts. Remember to not grow up so quick 'cause once you do, you'll wish that you never did & will want to be young again!

When are we going to get Gee Jr,? :O

We're going to wait a bit & have some fun for now. Then we'll pop out a little Gee. Haha!

Also, if you ever find yourself in the PNW feel free to get a hold of me and stop by, i live on the water and everything!

If I ever go up that ay, I'll keep you in mind. My wife & I do like to travel quite a lot.

Ah yes! My old thread is still here! Man! It has been about 5 years & a few months since I've posted on this forum. Been very busy. The Anime Gee is now 41 & getting close to 42. No medical issues yet! Still like anime. Still play video games, though not as much as I used to. Still working in the Structural/Civil Engineering field. That never seems to end. Still married. Happily too. No kids yet. Bought a house a few years back. Have traveled to a few places. Going to Japan for the first time later this year. Yeah. Doing the life thing.

Mr. Jones is still around, although he's married & has some kids. Poor sucker got screwed. Hahaha! So yeah! Provided that anyone is still here, what have you been up to? I take it that a lot here have moved on to better & more wonderful things & maybe a few have, well..... maybe have not had it so good. Hopefully that's not the case.