Accelerated Evolution

What anime is this?

thebornotaku

Mahou Sensei Negima is made by the creator of Love Hina (Ken Akamatsu). Not quite as good but definitely worth... well, I don't know it it's worth watching, but worth reading at any rate.

I watched 2 episodes and deleted it from my HDD. If that's any indication.

• 8 months later...

I'm hijacking this thread for the time being, since we don't need two "What is this from" threads, and I don't want to be flamed for making one :wink:

Anyone know what series these are from?

1162576225343sb9.jpg

1162576176476hn3.jpg

1162576207003eu3.jpg

1162576268775pf9.jpg

Despite them being posted on two different Toku boards, no one has yet to mention a name.

I'm looking for an actual series name, not made up ones.

It looks as though this scene is just a small reference rather then what the series revolves around. It also has to be from 2006, as the series it's parodying premiered then. And the series (or this episode, at least) hasn't been subbed (yet).

I'm looking for an actual series name, not made up ones.

It looks as though this scene is just a small reference rather then what the series revolves around. It also has to be from 2006, as the series it's parodying premiered then. And the series (or this episode, at least) hasn't been subbed (yet).

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

It's always good to know when someone asks a serious question Arse is always there to get his fill of +1 post counts.

Anyway, I hope Haya logs on soon. Hopefully he recognizes the style. The episode should be subbed already, too, as these were posted back on the 25th.

It's always good to know when someone asks a serious question Arse is always there to get his fill of +1 post counts.

Anyway, I hope Haya logs on soon. Hopefully he recognizes the style. The episode should be subbed already, too, as these were posted back on the 25th.

I don't care about my post count. :tongue:

That doesn't seem like a serious question. This is a serious question, "Doctor, how long do I have to live?" Your question was trivial.

I don't care about my post count. :tongue:

That doesn't seem like a serious question. This is a serious question, "Doctor, how long do I have to live?" Your question was trivial.

Sure you don't Arse. As for being serious, I meant it relating to the thread. Have fun derailing this thread and racking up your post count.

I was gonna take a wild guess and say Troubled Chocolate, but since Its a recent show I have no clue. Try asking anonymous on 4chan :hardgay:

Looking at it's page on ANN, the series ended in 2000, so yes, it couldn't be that. This series would have to be around since January 28 to recently (or anywhere in between).

I would love to ask anonymous, but 4chan has either blocked my IP or is down. As I'm getting a ton of time-out errors. :hardgay: The person who did know what it was from just left with "some Shoujo anime" so that narrows it down to about a billion or so that came out this year.

If I did I wouldn't post in RT. Oh, and derailing a thread on AE... what kind of monster am I and everyone else who posts here?

Right. Make sure you reply to this as well Arse, so that +1 takes effect. I'm sure you will, though.

Right. Make sure you reply to this as well Arse, so that +1 takes effect. I'm sure you will, though.

Make sure you don't forget my post count is nothing in comparison to most others when considering RT posts don't count.

Some of you numbered well above 10,000 if I recall correctly. :ohmy:

EDIT: +1 lolz I am teh top 10, J-Stop is teh clever

Just did a google search with the image tags, and got nothing in return except for another board that has the same pictures without the series name. Someone guessed The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but considering that the series is pretty popular I would assume that a bunch of people would have already posted it.

Make sure you don't forget my post count is nothing in comparison to most others when considering RT posts don't count.

Some of you numbered well above 10,000 if I recall correctly. :ohmy:

With posts like these I'm sure you'll get up there soon enough, Arse. You're already doing a fine job of it.

I'll be posting this on 7chan tonight if Lanz doesn't beat me to the punch. 4chan is apparently working again for me , but considering the shit with Turner this morning it'll probably be down later on when I come back.

Thank you, I'll try my best to prove that you're not the least bit clever and can't take a joke.

No prob, Arse. I'm also glad to know that people can pick up when I'm not trying to be clever or make a joke.

Unless you're referring to every week when you go on a bitch fest about how AE boils down to stupidity and how you hate coming here, but then make a post like you did a few mins ago, which only adds to the shit you wine about, then yes, I got it. I also thought it was very funny, so, bravo.

I'll be posting this on 7chan tonight if Lanz doesn't beat me to the punch. 4chan is apparently working again for me , but considering the shit with Turner this morning it'll probably be down later on when I come back.

No prob, Arse. I'm also glad to know that people can pick up when I'm not trying to be clever or make a joke.

Unless you're referring to every week when you go on a bitch fest about how AE boils down to stupidity and how you hate coming here, but then make a post like you did a few mins ago, which only adds to the shit you wine about, then yes, I got it. I also thought it was very funny, so, bravo.

That's funny because I usually post about how much it amuses me that you guys get angry over text and that's why I come here when I have nothing to do.