Accelerated Evolution

dot Hack//ROOTS [56k data drain!]

Crube

This new dot hack series takes place years after Twilight and we are up to a new version of the popular MMORPG, The World. It seems that The Worlds landscape is changing towards a more steampunk look, but with hints of fantasy from the other version.

sceneone.jpg

This is our hero, Haseo. As I mentioned before, the series takes place before the new games that are coming out soon. Haseo is not the Terror of Death that we know in the games, more or less random newbie at the moment.

scene2.jpg

This is Ovan, a steam gunner. He has this armour locked on his arm because it is badass.

scene3.jpg

Brand new Chaos Gates!

scene4.jpg

Shino. She is voiced by Kaori Nazuka, the V.A. that also voiced Subaru in SIGN.

scene5.jpg

Tabby, Shinos friend. She is voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi, also did Mimiru in SIGN.

scene6.jpg

The animation is once again being done by Beetrain, which means lots of nice, slow pans for screenshots.

scene7.jpg

Sure, they might look like chicks... but they are not chicks!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God. How boring would the world be if everyone had the same fucking limited taste as you. Get OVER it. :P If you're going to fall back to your 'dude' mentality, go ahead, but for God's sake get over yourself.

I never said he should have the same taste in me, just good taste, fuck stick.

:rolleyes:

Every time you get the urge to bitch about someone's taste in anime... don't. Just shut up instead. :smile:

(Because you do it alot...)

Because there are two kinds of people in this world, those that know what's good and bad and those that don't.

I'm still not telling him to stop watching. I never told him he's stupid for liking it. I'm just like, "dude...".

Because there are two kinds of people in this world, those that know what's good and bad and those that don't.

Actually, there are three: those who can tell the difference between opinion and fact, those who can't, and those who can't and never shut up about it.

Guess which type you are.

I'm still not telling him to stop watching. I never told him he's stupid for liking it. I'm just like, "dude...".

And the point of that comment is...?

Actually there are three. The two you mentioned, and the retards who don't respect others' opinions.

I never respect other peoples' opinions unless they're good. There's nothing wrong with that.

And the point of that comment is...?

To reiterate that while this anime is complete crap and that Crube could do better, I'm not forcing him to stop watching it. In fact, I hadn't planned on saying anything else about this anime or the people who watch until you and Aelice decided to be 'bastions of personal freedom'. :dry:

I never respect other peoples' opinions unless they're good. There's nothing wrong with that.

I guess you could read my edited post: Those who can tell the difference between opinion and fact. And anyway, whether or not an opinion is "good" is entirely relative. :rolleyes:

To reiterate that while this anime is complete crap

Yeah, because you've seen the whole thing and thus are well equipped to make an informed decision. I'd use the roll eyes smiley if I hadn't already used it too many times.

Oh my God. Misogynist's law #12: Never let a woman have the last word.

Again, get over yourself. Damned furries.

Misogynist's law #11: Women shouldn't be speaking in the first place. In case of emergency see #12.

Since I know it's not a furry, I'm going to ignore that.

I guess you could read my edited post: Those who can tell the difference between opinion and fact. And anyway, whether or not an opinion is "good" is entirely relative. :rolleyes:

Wrong again. "Nazis living in the middle of the earth"... That's a bad opinion. "Swords are cool"... good opinion. It's easy, if you know what you're doing.

Yeah, because you've seen the whole thing and thus are well equipped to make an informed decision. I'd use the roll eyes smiley if I hadn't already used it too many times.

The first two sucked (which I did see) so I'm going out on limb here to say that if you take two sips of a drink and they both taste bad, how do you think the third will taste?