Accelerated Evolution

Coca-Cola Blak

Nega-Brent

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fervently boycotting this!

I may not be the biggest drinker of coke but goddammit!... Get that fucking dirt water horse shit you call coffee out of my delicious syrup and caffeine!

I need to stop the distribution of this and all coffee products! There's no possible way that any normal human being could think coffee is good! It tastes like dirty fucking water, no matter how much cream and sugar and milk you put in it! If you like this shit, then you probably aren't deserving of taste buds and would probably drink hot water with chalk dust in it if I gave it to you!

COFFEE DIE!

I like coffee. I don't drink it regularly, because not even a double espresso has enough caffeine in it to actually affect me (I guess I took chem resistance at character creation...) so there would be little point, but I like the taste.

Just don't put coffee ruining serum (AKA milk, the gross "drink" that it is) or coffee ruining powder (AKA sugar, which I have no particular problem with, just not everything needs to be sweet).

If I'm going to drink coffee, I'm not going to fuck around. Black coffee, straight espresso all the way. Occasionally I get Turkish coffee, but that's only when I'm somewhere that serves it, which isn't many places. Turkish coffee is damn good stuff.

I like coffee. I don't drink it regularly, because not even a double espresso has enough caffeine in it to actually affect me (I guess I took chem resistance at character creation...) so there would be little point, but I like the taste.

Just don't put coffee ruining serum (AKA milk, the gross "drink" that it is) or coffee ruining powder (AKA sugar, which I have no particular problem with, just not everything needs to be sweet).

If I'm going to drink coffee, I'm not going to fuck around. Black coffee, straight espresso all the way. Occasionally I get Turkish coffee, but that's only when I'm somewhere that serves it, which isn't many places. Turkish coffee is damn good stuff.

Turkish coffee is the way to go. Just don't drink the sludge at the bottom. Or am I thinking Iranian coffee?