Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

Zwing.

I'm on my third play through of RE4. Finaly beat it last week, and I must say the Infinite Rocket Launcher owns. Although, at this point I would rathe be able to buy an infinite Attache Case.

Oh, is there any point in paying 70,000 for the Matilda?

Megaman Zero 4 and replaying Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 3.

Oh, is there any point in paying 70,000 for the Matilda?

No. Buy the Chicago Typewriter instead.

Guitar Hero. I've got to stand atop the pinacle of the mountaintop, looking down upon those that have congregated to listen to my magnificent tune, grab forth my almighty axe and raise it toward the heavens, as I strike the strum lever and hold down the tune buttons. You cannot stop the power that is... ROCK!!!

Civilization IV.

Might get Dragon Quest VIII to hold me over until XMas. Or I'll try to finish a game I've never finished.

Died three times agaisnt the boss of the fucking waterfall cave, but so far Dragon Quest VIII is rad.

Gonna go try to rip em a new one now.

I've actually picked up WC III: FT. Been playing some maul's online. God I love those things. Sucks I can't host....damn router. Besides that, Battle Front 2. Was gona go out and try Path of Neo, but I heard it didn't get too hot reviews, Maybe I rent it first.

Edited by tango

Started replaying FFX. I should really finish this at some point. I have a save that 25 hours in, a save that 17 hours in, and now a save taht's 2 hours in.

I'm playin' a lot of City of Villains recently. I should probably create Masked Man #2, the superhero, though. That's a good idea. I like it!

- Masked Man #2 is a shameless self-promoter.