Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

splinter cell conviction. besides the Third Echelon level where everything that's been fun so far in the game is stripped away from you, i'm really enjoying it.

thank god stealth games have finally evolved to the point where being fast and powerful isn't compromising gameplay. methodical stealth games were alright back in the day for what they were, but with stuff like Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed, and Conviction, this is what they should be now.

Playing FF13, anyone know if you can play Xbox Originals and have private chat on the 360?

should be able to. i believe Live uses the same in-game dashboard for BC games as it does 360 ones.

splinter cell conviction. besides the Third Echelon level where everything that's been fun so far in the game is stripped away from you, i'm really enjoying it.

thank god stealth games have finally evolved to the point where being fast and powerful isn't compromising gameplay. methodical stealth games were alright back in the day for what they were, but with stuff like Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed, and Conviction, this is what they should be now.

Assassin's Creed deviates away from the stealth and gives you the ability to laughably kill your enemies, no matter how out numbered you are. if you really want to be stealthy in that game you take it slow and plan out your movements, assassinations and escape routes before hand. I like taking no damage and being invisible XD. Personally I like the slower stealth games waaaaay more. MGS, Splinter Cell (the first one) were amazing games and still some of my favorites because it focused on stealth and evasion rather than raw power. I wish they would bring back the old Splinter Cell formula. It took real skill and planning to get through it rather than just being able to run ultrafast and take on any enemy. Killing every enemy takes away from the tension of trying to stay invisible while moving provided. I really really miss it. I hate how my ps2 is dead. Ive been wanting to replay Splinter Cell again for a long time now :(

Honestly I wasnt that huge of an Arkham Asylum fan. It was good, nothing incredible to me.

Battlefield Bad Company 2, Starcraft 2 Beta, and l4d2 whenver i get a chance.

Oh and I just got Metro 2033 so playing the single player of that and its bad-ass

I was bothered by how linear it was, I'm only 13 hours in or so havent touched it since the Dragon Age expansion came out, cuz then it was all about Bad Company 2, and star craft 2, Mass effect 2 dlc's,

Metro 2033 is sucking me in quite a bit and turning out to be an under-rated FANTASTIC futuristic horror / sci-fi shooter. (I love the fact that the Nazi's and Communist Russia have re-risen in the year 2033 in a post nuclear warfare world and how most people don't know about the history prior as they were born in the tunnels safe from the creatures and radiation above. when you get to the level where your smack in the middle of a Nazi/Russia battle the loading screen is a journal saying something like "Even during such times man still killed eachother over Idealogy. (something something about the nazi's something somethign about the Soviets) then it says "I once heard they had been at war a long time ago, and that the Nazi's lost).

I just thought that was too cool. Killing Nazi's AND winged creatures, AND giant beasts, AND communists? Jesus scott would love this game. - also for more info.. I love the currency in game, theirs no money, all trade for weapons, first aid, guns, and ammo IS ammo. The most valuable being "Old World ammunition" pristine high quality ammo from before the nukes destroyed just about everything and mutated everything. Finding these will make you rich, and theyrs an ammo trade vendor at every underground city where you can trade X amount of shot gun shells, or AK47 ammo for pristine pre-war ammo, which is the currency.

!!!In Future nuclear destroyed Soviet Russia, rail car drive you!!! (Rail cars are the transportation underground through the tunnels... damn this game is good. I bought it on steam but theirs no multiplayer, so if your interested and dont have money.. Torrent it or Artie etc you have my rapid share info goto katzforums.com and find it on rapidshare I PROMISE the game is worth it.

I didn't know you had to ask to get a response on THE INTERNET. Thats just how I feel, doesn't mean you need to feel the same way? christ almighty.

And about metro, yes it favored very well with alot of reviewers, but some reviewers had they're thumbs up theyre asses and gave it piss poor scores and I can't figure out why for the life of me. it really dragged its metacritic scores down, when you see a shit load of high 90's, even more high 80's then like 4-5 Dbags with 70's and 60's

I didn't know you had to ask to get a response on THE INTERNET. Thats just how I feel, doesn't mean you need to feel the same way? christ almighty.

yeah....it would be better if the fact it's linear hasnt been said like six times before.

gave it piss poor scores and I can't figure out why for the life of me. it really dragged its metacritic scores down, when you see a shit load of high 90's, even more high 80's then like 4-5 Dbags with 70's and 60's

Because a lot of copies shipped with game crashing bugs, sporadic AI that can detect you while being several feet away from you or right behind walls, and collision issues where often times you will shoot point blank right up against a enemy and your bullets are not being counted as hitting him.

You might not have encountered any of these, but many people have and it makes for an infuriating experience trying to play it.

Lost Planet

I know.. this game is old.. but I wanna play it before the second one comes out.. and I didn't know that there was a PS3 version

FF XIII on my ps3

aaaaaand

siren demo: love it

Yakuza 3 demo: love it

resistence3 demo: like it

Killzone 2 demo: hate it

Vaklyria chronocles demo: love it

Crystal defenders demo: so much fun

Just got Lost Planet 2 from gamefly. If anyone else takes a chance on it let me know. Apparently it's actually playable with co-op.

Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper.

First two hours of the game you have to question a police officer, but before you do he needs his lost police bag. So you find the person who knows where it's located, but won't give it to you until you kick out a tenant of his. To get the tenant out you have to find his niece, who won't let her uncle move in until you get him medication. After traversing half way across the city, you find the clinic and get the medication, let the uncle move in with the niece, get the information on where the bag is, take the bag back to the station and have to work out a puzzle to open it for the officer.

Perhaps the title "Sherlock Holmes vs Menial Tasks that have Nothing to do with Dead Hookers" would have been better.