Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

Fallout New Vegas. should be playing Vanquish, but Gamefly is being a dick to me on a week where two games i desperately wanted to play were coming out.

so now i'm waiting on The Sims 3 to come to consoles (since i can't play it on this PC). i'm going to create a house full of AE members to see which one of us dies or has sex with each other first. :hardgay:

Fallout New Vegas. should be playing Vanquish, but Gamefly is being a dick to me on a week where two games i desperately wanted to play were coming out.

so now i'm waiting on The Sims 3 to come to consoles (since i can't play it on this PC). i'm going to create a house full of AE members to see which one of us dies or has sex with each other first. :hardgay:

This sounds like something amazing to fraps. do it....

This sounds like something amazing to fraps. do it....

i won't be able to do it with 3, since i'm (hoping) to get the console version. but i might do this with Sims 2 since it works on this computer.

Medal of Honor (PC)

Fallout: New Vegas (PC)

L4d2 (PC)

Dead Rising 2 (PC)

Starcraft 2 (PC)

Call of Duty: Black Ops Dev Beta (PC)

you activision whores!

not until i give in and try out WoW. :wink:

and call me crazy, but i'm enjoying Black Ops so much more than Modern Warfare 2. Black Ops just feels a whole lot more game-y. there also isn't a ridiculous and implausible plottwist that breaks the story in the first half.

not until i give in and try out WoW. :wink:

and call me crazy, but i'm enjoying Black Ops so much more than Modern Warfare 2. Black Ops just feels a whole lot more game-y. there also isn't a ridiculous and implausible plottwist that breaks the story in the first half.

MW2 Infinity Ward really just kinda made a whole bunch of amazing levels and then tacked on a ridiculous story. I just loved it because of the levels. Except the favela level. fuck that shit.

Also I don't consider it Activision. I consider it Treyarch since they developed it. This is actually really the only Treyarch CoD I actually really like. Though ive just been killing dudes in multiplayer

I've given up expecting anything from SE. Activision may have Kotick at the helm, but they still turn out good games on a regular basis. SE is just shit through and through.

i hate treyarch, never played a game that they developed... that i liked.

Total Annihilation

Shogo (on and off at the moment)

Mechwarrior II

I cannot get my copy of Mechwarrior 2 to function on my vista box. I tried all the patches that I googled and came up with bupkus. Mine is a win95 version. Are you playing a Dos version on Dosbox?

Edit: Whenever I try to run the game, it closes instantly. I've installed the activision 1.1 patch and running it in win95 compatibility mode, but to no avail.

I started playing GTAIV again. I found a save file that was near where I was in the main game but instead of doing missions I've had a lot more fun just going around and beating the hipsters up, throwing beer bottle at their heads, and pushing them into traffic. Fucking hipsters...