Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

Uncharted Golden Abyss: Crummy aiming is crummy. The presentation is all over the map. Some times it looks ridiculously good, and then other times I wonder when I started playing an early PS2 game. :/ Still, the voice working is pretty fantastic.

Little Deviants: Meh. Colour me disappointed. I thought this game looked pretty varied and fun in all the videos, but most of the minigames are just... not fun.

Mass Effect 2.. I don't care if it came out a couple years ago and it's old news..in other words I'm playing it pantsless and can't wait for the 3rd one.

Uncharted Golden Abyss: Crummy aiming is crummy. The presentation is all over the map. Some times it looks ridiculously good, and then other times I wonder when I started playing an early PS2 game. :/ Still, the voice working is pretty fantastic.

Little Deviants: Meh. Colour me disappointed. I thought this game looked pretty varied and fun in all the videos, but most of the minigames are just... not fun.

To update:

Uncharted: Finished it. Once you get used to the aiming it's actually really awesome. The right stick handles broad movement while aiming, while the gyroscopes handle finer movement. Makes gun play really accurate and fast. The presentation firms up after the first hour or so and remains pretty consistent throughout. If you're paying attention, you can see where the corners were cut to make the character models look so so damn good, but the overall experience is super impressive.

Little Deviants: Still meh. There's a couple legitimately fun games on there, and a few more that would be fun if they didn't take 15 damn minutes, but most of them are just not fun. Lame tech demo's that you won't want to look at ever again.

I'll be moving onto Blaz Blue: Continuum Shift Extended once it's finished dl'ing off the PSN. The game is really big for my poor 4GB card at 3.3GB. I need a larger one, but those prices are ridiculous.

SoulCalibur V has rekindled my love of the series. i love the new trend of making linear story modes in fighting games, and having a new cast of characters for SC5.

4 felt like a rushed response to SF4 coming out and getting a lot of old casual fighting game fans back out into the market, while 5 actually feels like an evolution of the series.

Wipeout 2048, Rayman Origines, and Lumines: Electronic Symphony.

Lumines is the unspoken standout of the Vita launch in my mind. Flawlessly executed, well presented, good mix of modes, and a lot of unlockable content.

Mass Effect 3 is everything i wanted 2 to be.

only gripe is that i can't punch Jessica Chobot in the stomach like Khalisah. her just being on my ship is irritating enough.

At this point I like 2 a lot better. 3 is ridiculous in many many ways. Not a bad game, but 2 had much better focus and the characters were a lot better.

Just got a Wii a few weeks ago & have been hacking away at Super Mario Wii. Also downloaded some old NES, SNES, & TurboGrafx-6 titles on it. I've been getting my nostalgia fix! (^o^ ) <3

Demon's Souls.

if i played it back in 2009 it would have been my game of year, too. i wish more people were still playing. it's hard to come across blue phantoms at night, and i had to fight the generic Old Monk boss most of the time instead of it summoning another player.

Radiant Historia: This game is really good. I'm really enjoying how the game handles time travel, and the world and characters are pretty engaging.

I'm going to startup FFXIV once its finished patching too. It was $10 on Amazon and I've heard its really improved + I want to get in before the 2.0 patch when the price stands a chance of going back up.

Demon's Souls.

if i played it back in 2009 it would have been my game of year, too. i wish more people were still playing. it's hard to come across blue phantoms at night, and i had to fight the generic Old Monk boss most of the time instead of it summoning another player.

Yeah they're taking down the multiplayer servers in may too. =( Sad times.

Earthbound....

So sad that I never played this game back in the day.. and I'm going out on a limb by saying that this has to be one of the greatest RPG's to date because of the parodies in it.

Earthbound....

So sad that I never played this game back in the day.. and I'm going out on a limb by saying that this has to be one of the greatest RPG's to date because of the parodies in it.

Earthbound is an incredible game.

FUCKING DIABLO 3. After ten long years I can barely believe I'm actually playing it.

max payne 3.

i'm enjoying it, and maybe i'm just "playing it wrong" but after act 2, i still don't really see why people are calling it revolutionary. it's all been very stop and pop. i haven't found the need to activate bullet time besides the times when the game forces it, since everyone hides behind cover and running out in the open to activate it usually gets me killed faster than just sitting behind cover and killing enemies one at a time.

also, a lot of enemies seem to have pin point accuracy or the bullets are clipping through walls, because there has been an awful lot of times where it goes into sudden death mode and the guy is behind this tiny section of cover that the game refuses to let me shoot from, leading to lots of frustrating game overs.

took a hiatus from Earthbound..I beat rahe.. thank god..I'm playing Darksiders right now and enjoying it.

Lolipop Chainsaw: I normally dislike Suda51 games. This one finally hit the right notes. Love it in it's cheesy glory.

Red Dead Redemption: Originally bought it on the PS3. Sadly, after years, I still cannot aim using that damn controller. Rebought it on the 360 with the game of the year version and am loving every minute of it again.

Krater: Odd little game I bought for 15 bucks. Like a Baldur's Gate or Fallout set in a post apocalyptic Sweden. It has good moments and bad moments like any indie game and I wish someone with a bit more skill / more money had made it. But hey, what can you do? Overall I dig the spirit of this game.

The Secret World: I love all the ideas and story themes behind this game. Now if only it wasn't a goddamn MMO.

Lolipop Chainsaw: I normally dislike Suda51 games. This one finally hit the right notes. Love it in it's cheesy glory.

Thats weird alot of people said that this was a shitty game and I'm a Suda 51 fan....

Playing Lego Batman 2.. I really detest the 2 player stuff but overall is a great game.