Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

Just finished up Platinum tropyhing Persona 4 Golden. Man, that game's great. One of the few games I'm proud to have all the trophies/achievements in. lol

This should make it the easiest; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/WindNvidia3D/ (Origin name: WindNvidia3d) - I'd post Ratpr but it seems to not capture correct hours for 1/3rd of my games;

http://www.youtube.com/user/WindNvidia3D

I attempt to update with what I am playing via videos uploading Nvidia Shadowplay captures or exported from my Twitch.tv livestream

http://www.twitch.tv/WNxWind

:D.

To be quick about it.. .lately;
(All PC below)

Competitive Esports
- Battlefield 4

- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Quake Live

Gaming in general :D.
- The Witcher 2 (5th play... Dark Mode New Game +)

- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Path of Exile
- Max Payne 3 (3rd SP Play Through, Also playing MP matches for fun!)

- Wasteland 2

- DOTA 2
- Extraction Closed Beta
- FFVII (for my No Death Rule-set livestream)
- Hawken

- NBA 2K14

The new X-com and Planetside 2.

Anyone on AE play X-com: Enemy Uknown? I think it'd be fun if we could start a ladder/bracket or something, there's so few people on here I'm sure it would never pan out.

Just beat Infamous 1 and 2. So I'm all set for Second Son. Also got around to beating Tomb Raider. Now it's onto Rayman Legends and Strider.

Oh and this... We play a ton of this at work.

Sanrio_World_Smash_Ball%21.png

Sanrio World Smash Ball! is as real as it gets son. #eSports

I'll go with the past 2 weeks of most played steam titles / Origin titles

Hearthstone Beta
Titanfall Beta (35 hours logged)
Counter-Strike Clobal Offensive
DayZ
Battlefiel d 4: Second Assault
Ikaruga - Steam Release (I turn my Asus 14 inch 144hz monitor into Landscape mode to play with the screen Tall and slim as seen in this video:

(Just uploaded that)
MTG 2014
Path of Exile
Hawken
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Demo
Dota 2
Max Payne 3 (Single Player 3rd Playthrough)
The Witcher 2 - nearing act 2 iorveth act 2;

I dont know why this went bold and dont feel like fixing it.

i feel like i have amnesia while playing the new Thief. i don't remember how i got here, and i don't remember how to get back. i remember to walk slowly to take out the same archer in the same location who always walks the same route and comes back after i enter someplace else, because his swordsman friend (and all the others in The City) haven't learned how to climb and i can easily get away from them.

i remember that the one guy in the city no longer smells of sweat and piss because he just got home from having sex with a sweet scented prostitute, because he tells his friend the same exact story every time as i pass his window trying to find the right route out of this section of the map. and this poor woman has seen this ghost girl three times and the man she's with tells her she's crazy for the third time in the same exact dialogue exchange between them, as i'm just standing here in place waiting for a guard to turn his back.

must be a side effect of the Gloom.

the demo to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker 2.

Dark Souls 2. Having a pretty hard time with it even though I did ok with DaS1

magic is way overpowered in 2 if you want to go that route. bring your ATN up enough to get two slots, and your INT to wield great soul arrows. then keep farming bosses like the Covetous Demon to gain a lot of souls.

im pretty sure im gonna buy a psx and a bunch of games on ebay soon. over the years i've lost most of my games from that era and i have no idea what happened to my original playstation but i've been getting the urge to play some FFT and castlevania lately.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

"Hey, you know how most rhythm games have a bar to simulate a real music staff so your eyes can follow the progression of the song? Yeah, let's not have that in our game. Let's just have the inputs pop up randomly on screen."

good god almighty, the way Resident Evil Revelations 2 is being distributed is the worst. it's one thing to buy a game buggy and busted to the point of it being unplayable at launch, but a whole other thing when you spend the money on the season pass and then will not let you download the game.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 is alright. i hate that they replaced the item finding mechanic in 1 with an even more tedious one. it's a step up from the first Rev, though.

i'm playing the 3D Ocarina of Time remake on the new 3ds, and it still holds up!

it's also good to have a DS with sides that are curved instead of hard square edges (like the DSi) that dig into your palms.

Edited by Coffee

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain already feels like a MGS title without Kojima despite that he probably had more involvement in it than with 4. the story is lame, the boss encounters aren't unique or fun to play, the new characters are not interesting besides Skull Face (Quiet is straight up ridiculous and not because of her outfit), and the twist at the end undermines other major plot points in the series. It could have just ended with Venom Snake ripping his face off to reveal he was Johnny Sasaki's father all along.

That said, I think the game itself is great. 90+ hours and it still hasn't felt repetitive yet. When GB ends up doing Metal Gear Scanlon V, Dan should take a shot anytime a character says "revenge" "phantom" or "parasite."

Also I managed to only get three characters out alive in my first run of Until Dawn. No one got to go to the bone zone. :(

Currently playing Halo 5 and Rocket League. Mostly Rocket League. Before that I was obsessing with Crypt of the Necrodancer trying to get on top 100 but just couldn't, game is brutal and I've beaten it dozens of times but highscore coin runs are so fucking hard. If you like dungeon crawlers and rhythm games plus awesome music check it out.

Finally broke free of the cruel mistress that is Monster Hunter and start playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. Game is way too complicated and filled with way too many mechanics to learn about without the game properly explaining them bu thankfully the internet exist.