Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

playing the stealth heavy sections of Deus Ex: Human Revolution like -- he belltower docks -- while listening to Metal Gear tracks syncs up amazingly well.

i tried out Rage for a few hours when it came out but didn't hold my attention too long. guessing i was expecting something a little more Fallout. probably will be a good palette cleanser at the end of the year to come back to when i'm tried out of playing Skyrim.

i'm playing Arkham City right now, although it's not easy for a person like me who has a compulsion to get every collectible in a game. since a million things are thrown at you at once soon as you get into the city.

uncharted 3.

the series seems to be getting really formulaic (in terms of story progression) now and it has the same problem i had with two, where most of the fights seem unfair later on. they'll throw shield and heavily armored guys at you in a confined area and you'll be cut down within a few seconds. just like sequences such as the bridge in 2, it feels more trial and error than fun.

modern warfare 3 and Metal Gear(?!) Solid HD Collection.

i don't really understand why Konami didn't wait until december to release MGSHD. it's probably going to get buried among MW3, Skyrim, and Zelda. it is such a good collection too. Substance and Subsistance are on it and MGS3 looks beautiful in HD. i can't wait until the final fight with Boss.

Playing Uncharted 3. Coffee's right. It's basically Uncharted 2. And all the people who say the kid part is too hard are crazy.

never had a problem with the young drake parts. only everything during and after -- the boat graveyard fight --, specifically when the game throws multiple heavies at you.

also, after beating it i felt it was much weaker than 2. everything felt so rushed once you get to Iram.

Assassin's Creed Revelations and Saint's Row 3.

Digging both so far, although Ezio's story is getting old. I'm glad they're canning it, but I feel like I'm doing a lot of work to slog through this. I would have been fine with it having ended at brotherhood... Saint's Row 3 is stupid fun. Sad they streamlined away a lot of customization options.

I think I'm going to hold off on continuing Skyward Sword until I'm done with these two so I get fully into it.

Star Wars Old Republic.

My Sith Sorcerer is level 12 and chilling in a bar because Bioware took down the servers... just after I finished sitting in an hour long queue. I'm mad, but the anger makes me stronger.

Still playing Skyrim.

Bastion, this game is absolutely incredible. One of the best games I've played in a long time.

WoW (sigh)

Dirt 3/F1 2011/Blur

I bought way too much shit over the steam sale and now I have no time to play any of it :(

beat Skyward Sword the other night. started playing Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

i like some of new stuff, like checkpoints after going into another area, new voice acting (Stacy's calls are all voiced now), and that it's a little more than a cut and paste Frank for Chuck job. it's still mostly the same, though. but running down zombies in a little girl's tricycle is still fun.

FAN-TASTIC