Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

Just finished Bastion. I don't even know how to describe how amazing I think this game is. Time for New Game+

are you playing on a keyboard? if so, how does it control?

i've wanted to try it out even before seeing what it was since Greg Kasavin was involved in it. but i'm not sure about playing a isometric game on a keyboard.

are you playing on a keyboard? if so, how does it control?

i've wanted to try it out even before seeing what it was since Greg Kasavin was involved in it. but i'm not sure about playing a isometric game on a keyboard.

The keyboard controls work well enough...but my PS3 controller hooked up to the pc works out way better than the keyboard controls. I definitely suggest you do that if you play it.

The keyboard controls work, but outside of using the Breakers Bow using a controller is a lot better.

Anyway, I'm playing Deus Ex: HR The Missing Link. Not liking it anywhere near as much as the main game.

shadow of the colossus from the Ico collection. looks great but i'm having so much trouble with the controls again, and the pop-in becomes a bit distracting when traveling.

but my PS3 controller hooked up to the pc

i didn't even know you could do that.

shadow of the colossus from the Ico collection. looks great but i'm having so much trouble with the controls again, and the pop-in becomes a bit distracting when traveling.

God I need to get that collection so bad.

i didn't even know you could do that.

Yup! You just need a USB cable for the controller to set it up and use it (if you don't have bluetooth) and the motionjoy drivers from here: http://www.motioninjoy.com/ They recently got microsoft's digital signing out of the way so you don't even need to have your pc in Test Mode to use the drivers anymore. Just install them and set it up the way you want! It's pretty much the greatest thing ever. It'll even enable the ps3 controller as a 360 controller (which is how I generally have it set up since it's easier) for those games that are picky about having a 360-type controller.

Yup! You just need a USB cable for the controller to set it up and use it (if you don't have bluetooth) and the motionjoy drivers from here: http://www.motioninjoy.com/ They recently got microsoft's digital signing out of the way so you don't even need to have your pc in Test Mode to use the drivers anymore. Just install them and set it up the way you want! It's pretty much the greatest thing ever. It'll even enable the ps3 controller as a 360 controller (which is how I generally have it set up since it's easier) for those games that are picky about having a 360-type controller.

thanks, Artie! took a bit of extra tinkering since some things weren't working correctly, but everything seems alright now. stuff like Resident Evil 5 and Grand Theft Auto 4 are less intimidating now to play on PC.

even more starwars. almost level 30 now. the sith warrior class quest for tatooine is hard. or i thought it was. almost done it but had to search for another quest line to play because even 2 levels above the one elite boss was not enough. i killed it only to run into another elite thats the same level as me. 20,000 credits in repairs is not fun

and i accidently a republic outpost. it really does not take long for a level 50 rifle grenider elite to kill a level 28. not long enough to run away thats for sure

FFXIII-2. It's pretty good so far. A lot of people are saying the game dumbs down the crystarium, but it just seems streamlined to me Now instead of having one for each job characters only have one and you need to decide which nodes should be given to which job.

The monsters are a nice touch too. I just wish there was more involved in taming them.

Think I'm finally done with Old Republic. 4 level 50s across both Republic and Empire. Beaten all the raids in Hardmode (and I don't care about nightmare) and got 1 char decked out in champion gear... Nothing left to do except grind through the planets 4 more times or play more fucking huttball because of population imbalance. Bleh.

Looks like it's time to hit up the cache of unplayed games. Assassin's Creed: Revalations and Skyward Sword, here we go!

the co-op syndicate demo.

the fist run through of it was incredibly frustrating. seemed run of the mill and bland, with a boss fight that was impossible. then i found out there was a level up system and the game became awesome. everything was so much more fun with upgrades.

started up Mass Effect 2 finally since everyone on my friends list is playing it too, so might as well jump on the bandwagon before ME3 comes out. i must be in the very low monitory that doesn't like a lot of the new streamlined stuff. probing is also not fun at all. i'd rather have the goddamn Mako back.

i'm still enjoying the game, though. despite that all i see is a talking digital vagina when having a conversation with EDI.

started up Mass Effect 2 finally since everyone on my friends list is playing it too, so might as well jump on the bandwagon before ME3 comes out. i must be in the very low monitory that doesn't like a lot of the new streamlined stuff. probing is also not fun at all. i'd rather have the goddamn Mako back.

i'm still enjoying the game, though. despite that all i see is a talking digital vagina when having a conversation with EDI.

Doing this also..I'm dl'ing the Cerberus pack

still star wars mostly. got my marauder to 41 now and a few level 20-30s. been pacing myself so i don't get WoW syndrome.nothing worse than playing a game so much all the time you begin to hate it

other than SWTOR been relaxing on minecraft. building houses, chopping trees, mining ores and finding fun and new ways to trap creepers

also utilizing creepers to strip mine small areas. too bad i don't have toomanyitems anymore. spawning 10 creepers in a small pit dropping some tnt in and agitating them was fun

Kingdoms of Amalur. Combat is great, the story is pretty standard blah high fantasy. The game reminds me of a less memorable fable so far.

Darkness II: Short but good. I liked it a bit better than one, but the left 4 dead multi-player is unnecessary and I'd rather just have had more single-player levels.