• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut.

it's the best worst game. and yet if it was as polished as a Alan Wake and LA Noire hybrid it'd probably lose a lot of its charm.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne and SMT: Strange Journey. Hopefully I can finish on of these two before IV comes out in July

sounds daunting, especially if you're just starting out in both of them. they are easily 60+ hours each and one wrong story branch will lead you to multiple bad endings that takes even longer to get to (so make a lot of different save files for Nocturne at least).

if you're worried about missing something in the story - don't. most MegaTen games are more vaguely linked together than Legend of Zelda games. there are a few exceptions, though. but you aren't playing those (like Persona 2, Digital Devil Saga, and the Raidou series)

if you're worried about missing something in the story - don't. most MegaTen games are more vaguely linked together than Legend of Zelda games. there are a few exceptions, though. but you aren't playing those (like Persona 2, Digital Devil Saga, and the Raidou series)

I have been watching streams of people playing the Japanese release and their is already some references to Strange Journey. They could just be vague references and have no real connection to that games story but you never know. Also I remember hearing that Strange Journey was going to be the 4th Shin Megami Tensei game but they ended up scraping that idea because the game didn't take play in Japan or something like the other games

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished Saints Row 4. That series might be slowly becoming my favorite game series of all time. 4 seemed a little light on content though, beat it real quick and 100% the simulation in like 15 hours. Overall a great game. Now to figure out what to play next.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have recently gotten my hands on a free version of Final Fantasy 11. I haven't played the game in like 3 or 4 years, so it has been LOADS of fun jumping back into Vana 'diel again.

It's Free!

The community is small, granted. But everything is user friendly and there are about 100-200 people on during peak hours. That means a lot of issues with people stealing NMs and camping issues.

I like it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a Wii U Deluxe set for $246 during a Target black friday sale. Only games I have so far are Nintendoland and ZombieU, though I got Majora's Mask and Earthbound on virtual console

Also picked up Fire Emblem Awakening. Having trouble deciding who I am going to pic as a waifu (which is obviously the most important aspect of the game!)