Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

Started replaying FFX. I should really finish this at some point. I have a save that 25 hours in, a save that 17 hours in, and now a save taht's 2 hours in.

I have a save that's about 200 hours in...

Anyway, I borrowed my friend's Dreamcast over the Thanksgiving Break so I've been playing Bangai-O and Crazy Taxi 2. I should really get a Dreamcast. Unfortunately (or, perhaps, fortunately) I'm saving up money to get a Wintendo (a PC specifically for the purpose of playing games).

Started replaying FFX. I should really finish this at some point. I have a save that 25 hours in, a save that 17 hours in, and now a save taht's 2 hours in.

I had one about 170 hours in and now I have one about 80 hours in.

Unless you like leveling up stats on sphere grid just to fight all the monsters at the CL monster arena, then I say don't spend/waste too much time. But I will say that if you do want to fight at the monster arena and hope to win, be ready to put at least 100+ hours into the game. (35+ hours worth of training and another 10 in capturing all the monsters)

I'm still playing Shadow of the Colossus. I wanted to beat it when it first came out, but school just got too hectic. The last colossus I beat was the sea snake. So I still have a good amount of colossi to kill.

I'm still playing Shadow of the Colossus. I wanted to beat it when it first came out, but school just got too hectic. The last colossus I beat was the sea snake. So I still have a good amount of colossi to kill.

the last one i killed was the huge fucker in the geyser field, I think he was number 10

Beat another Colossus in SotC. The one that climbed on the walls.

Now, I've finally got Metal Gear Solid 3, so I'll be playing that.

Battlefield 2, again.

kroytz, what rank?

i'm a corporal that goes by [AE]TheBornOtaku

EDIT:

installing ut2004, will probably play fuckloads of CTF today. might even fiddlw with red orchestra.

i tend to go by [bTK]Otaku, [AE]FloppyWaffle or [AE]TheBornOtaku

(the [AE] part is self explanitory =/

Edited by User.ini

kroytz, what rank?

i'm a corporal that goes by [AE]TheBornOtaku

EDIT:

installing ut2004, will probably play fuckloads of CTF today. might even fiddlw with red orchestra.

i tend to go by [bTK]Otaku, [AE]FloppyWaffle or [AE]TheBornOtaku

(the [AE] part is self explanitory =/

http://bf2s.com/player/46424744/

As of this writing, that particular site isn't updating my stats because I'm playing Special Forces now, so my score is actually closer to 1,900.

EDIT: The tale of the tape.

I don't know what happened, but I'm now playing EVE Online, and have so far been enjoying it, even though I know I don't have the time to invest what with finals and Winter break comming up.

Just got into Jedi Night: Jedi Academy multiplayer. It's a lot more fun than it looks, but the single player part of the game is completely worthless.

I beat the game, and I found it fun. What is wrong with the single player? Granted it is not as good as Jedi Outcast, but it is at least fun.

I really want to go play dragon quest VIII but it's too late and i seem to never have any time.

fucking working tommorow 5-10 too =/

I beat the game, and I found it fun. What is wrong with the single player? Granted it is not as good as Jedi Outcast, but it is at least fun.

I beat it in like 4 hours, and it was really repetitive. None of it was challenging, and I thought it just wasn't that fun.

I beat it in like 4 hours, and it was really repetitive. None of it was challenging, and I thought it just wasn't that fun.

Lightsaber = fun

But yeah it was quite easy. Some of the battles were just annoying, not challanging.

We should play.

Lightsaber = fun

But yeah it was quite easy. Some of the battles were just annoying, not challanging.

We should play.

Sure, my AIM is ccblazer404 just message me and we'll play.