Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

What are you playing?

I should be playing Snatcher.

But I've pretty much given up on emulating it. Unless someone wants to give me an emulator better than Kega Fusion on Mac.

Beat Uncharted 2 yesterday. Mulling over playing Demon's Souls again or buying Borderlands or Torchlight.

Finished Uncharted 2. It was great until the half way point where it stopped becoming "incredible set piece, shoot a few guys, dialoge, repeat" and became fucking Gears of War again with a shitty cover system and long checkpoints. Not only that but it's fucking horde mode over and over. Stop pushing out lots of these riot shield and SWAT armored shotgun guys on me when your cover system is jank or put a goddamn checkpoint in here somewhere so I don't have to keep killing the same 10-15 guys before the others come out.

Still it's a very epic game that everyone should give a shot. It's probably better played on easy since Normal gets frustrating in the second half.

Besides that I picked Arkham Asylum back up to beat before the 17th to free up a slot in our Gamefly account for Assassin's Creed 2. Maybe it's just from not having played in a few weeks, but the controls feel so unnecessarily complicated. (uh... spoilers, I guess) I just finished beating the two Titan guys for the first time and it felt like I was fighting the controls trying to remember what to do and how to do it.

Also picked up Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City yesterday but haven't popped it in. Ballad of Gay Tony will come first since I could care less about Lost and Damned.

Besides that I picked Arkham Asylum back up to beat before the 17th to free up a slot in our Gamefly account for Assassin's Creed 2. Maybe it's just from not having played in a few weeks, but the controls feel so unnecessarily complicated.

I know what you mean. The controls are simple, but strangely counter-intuitive.

I'm back to playing Most Wanted, and need to finish my second playthrough of Dark Sector.

Pimp My Ride.

It's sad that Xzibit probably put more effort into this game than the developers did. The cutscenes are amazing at least. Like how none of the customers look anything like their photos, and the in-game models are early PS1 era. The one seriously has her pupils stuck to the upper part of her eyes and her head is always tilted upwards to the sky, even when she's talking to Xzibit.

I'm just playing this for laughs until Modern Warfare 2 comes in tonight.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

HAY J-STOP!

We should totally LP Pimp My Ride.

I'm down. We could do one "level" and then just record the cutscenes after that since the rest of the levels are just copy and paste segements with the same thing over and over.

We should also put it in one of the Sigma levels for X2. So that people can watch a LP while they're watching a LP.

Assassin's Creed 2. I've put about 15 hours into it so far and feel like I haven't even made a dent in the story. They really did get rid of the repetition and added a good amount of variety. I'm really loving this game.

Assassin's Creed 2. I've put about 15 hours into it so far and feel like I haven't even made a dent in the story. They really did get rid of the repetition and added a good amount of variety. I'm really loving this game.

THANK GOD!!!!

I will actually play it now... but first

BlazBlue