Accelerated Evolution

Clerks 2

Pass.

Just seems to buck the underground trend. Clerks should have just been left alone, it's not like it needed a sequel or anything, it was good as it was.

Smith needs money and respect after directing Jersey Girl.

Although, if this bombs he'll be stuck writing comics books.

Smith needs money and respect after directing Jersey Girl.

Although, if this bombs he'll be stuck writing comics books.

I liked Jersey Girl :unsure:

I heard a rumor that Smith promised Jason Mewes that if he stayed out of jail and cleaned up, he'd make another Clerks/Jay and Silent Bob Movie... I assume this is that film.

I liked Jersey Girl :unsure:

I heard a rumor that Smith promised Jason Mewes that if he stayed out of jail and cleaned up, he'd make another Clerks/Jay and Silent Bob Movie... I assume this is that film.

You are correct sir. Smith did promise Mewes that he would make one last Jay and Silent Bob fim if Mews stoped doing drugs.

Jersey Girl was alright as far as those sorts of movies go.

Kevin Smith is a good comic writer, thought.

Anyway, I saw Clerks once and didn't really think much of it. Dogma was a good movie.

On the other hand, The Animated Series is perhaps the funniest thing ever broadcasted on TV.

Yes, all two out of placed episodes!

It's a shame all of his good actors went on to become mediocre mainstreamers*, and Smith himself went on to direct bombs.

*Jason Lee is, of course, the exception. Even during his chick-flick phase he still rocked, and now he's made a lame NBC sitcom into something someone as jaded as me would watch.

Wow, you think the amateur, underpaid actors in a low-budget film were mediocre? You're a regular fucking Roger Ebert, you are.

If you weren't talking about the Clerks actors, then perhaps you should have been more specific.

It's a shame all of his good actors went on to become mediocre mainstreamers*, and Smith himself went on to direct bombs.

Nah, I'm not a Roger Ebert, because I like horror movies. You, however, you're a regular fucking prick. :wub:

*Jason Lee is, of course, the exception. Even during his chick-flick phase he still rocked, and now he's made a lame NBC sitcom into something someone as jaded as me would watch.

Except Jason Lee is the craziest sonamabitch ever! The mother fucker named his son Pilot Inspektor Lee! Pilot Inspektor!