The Beverage Thread

thebornotaku

Yay.

All marks are out of 5.

so, here goes:

Mountain dew:

I drink this daily, and it is so good <3 4 otakumarks

Bawls:

Pretty good, with an interesting smooth finish and nice taste. a bit of an acquired taste, though. 4.5 otakumarks

Bawls Sugarfree:

Like the original bawls, but with a strange aftertaste. 3 otakumarks

Add on whatever you like!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jolt Cola Blue.

Rating 5/5

Because: it tastes like blue raspberry Icees and it has all the caffeine and that good stuff, plus because the packaging is awesome and it makes that loud popping sound when you open it.

Where do you find the Jolt colas? I heard that the Blue just tasted like the regular Jolt, with blue colouring. Plus, Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream rules.

Burb you really do suck. What ever happend to the fizzy drink only man I adored and loved.

Okay now I'm gonna mention anything I think you americans can;t get.

Irn-Bru - This is truly the drink of Gods. Amazing secret taste but I have nailed it down to mixed fruit due to it tasting like a certain chewit. It is a wonderful orange colour and supposedly makes you look like the silver surfer with hair.

Tango - Anything from lemon, tropical, cherry, apple and the classic orange. All god damn delicious.

More will be added later.

Burb you really do suck. What ever happend to the fizzy drink only man I adored and loved.

Okay now I'm gonna mention anything I think you americans can;t get.

Irn-Bru - This is truly the drink of Gods. Amazing secret taste but I have nailed it down to mixed fruit due to it tasting like a certain chewit. It is a wonderful orange colour and supposedly makes you look like the silver surfer with hair.

Tango - Anything from lemon, tropical, cherry, apple and the classic orange. All god damn delicious.

More will be added later.

I was lucky enough to have one bottle of Irn-Bru (Pronounced Iron Brew.) I need more!

Starbucks bottled frappuchino: Yummy, lowfat milk with coffee, cheaper, no annoying chunks of ice. 4/5 for starbucks

diet cherry coke: sw33t 4/5

virgin mary: YUMMMMMMMM I always order this when I go on a plane. Lots of sodium though. 4.5/5 for too much sodium. :(

homemade chocolate milk with like 33% sugar - best drink ever. I mix skim milk and half and half so it's like really fatty ehehehhe. I always drink this when watching anime or the simpsons on tv for some reason. It's like the ultimate drink of relaxation. I used to add lots of vanilla extract so it would be alcoholic too but my mom stopped buying it XD still 5/5

Starbucks bottled frappuchino: Yummy, lowfat milk with coffee, cheaper, no annoying chunks of ice. 4/5 for starbucks

diet cherry coke: sw33t 4/5

virgin mary: YUMMMMMMMM I always order this when I go on a plane. Lots of sodium though. 4.5/5 for too much sodium. :(

homemade chocolate milk with like 33% sugar - best drink ever. I mix skim milk and half and half so it's like really fatty ehehehhe. I always drink this when watching anime or the simpsons on tv for some reason. It's like the ultimate drink of relaxation. I used to add lots of vanilla extract so it would be alcoholic too but my mom stopped buying it XD still 5/5

Don't garnish your Virgin Mary with potato chips then!

That stuff is amazing. And it must be laced with LSD. I think I downed a good 40 litres of it last time I was over there. And I bought everything they had on the return flight home.