Accelerated Evolution

Annoying Trends

Nega-Brent

My initial intention was to create a thread about these gigantic $300+ sunglasses celebrities and mindless drones are wearing. However, I thought I would just make this a general trend hating thread for all to enjoy.

jackie-o.jpg

I've seen some guys wearing them too. They look hideous to me.

Anyway, post a current trend you disgust or talk about one already posted.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I grew up wearing glasses so sunglasses are like ridiculous times 230402340 to me especially the giant ones like those

I hate those trendy shirts that stop right under the breasts so you have to like wear a different shirt underneath. xD they make everyone look fat and I imagine feel strange. I don't even know what they're called so I can't post a picture

yeah, I grew up wearing glasses so sunglasses are like ridiculous times 230402340 to me especially the giant ones like those

I hate those trendy shirts that stop right under the breasts so you have to like wear a different shirt underneath. xD they make everyone look fat and I imagine feel strange. I don't even know what they're called so I can't post a picture

Cropped Tops you mean?

unbranded-2-piece-cropped-sweater-olive-

yeah, o__O;; I dunno there's something weird about them. Then again I wear a coat through most of summer because it makes me feel protected so...

I wear coats as a security blanket of sorts as well.

Same here...except, mine is usually a hoodie/boody rather than a coat.

I'M NOT ALONE!! :D

Well anyways.... :O Those damn winter, eskimo boots that girls wear when it's not even fucking SNOWING outside!!! D:< And also the damn blond hair. >/ WHY must girls dye their hair blonde? Why can't they be happy with their haircolor? D:

.....And if anybody mentions my change of haircolor, I will stab you. :P