Accelerated Evolution

Guitar Hero II announced

Arcane

Linky.

If you're too lazy to actually click the link, it pretty much says the following: New Guitar Hero coming out in November for Playstation 2, with more than 55 tracks confirmed. There will also be a Co-op mulitplayer mode that allows you to play lead, rythem, and bass guitar.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I later realized that Guitar Hero is in serious need of some tracks by Carlos Santana.

Anyway, it sounds cool. A couple of my friends are very much into the Guitar Hero, so I doubt that I will actually buy it, but if current trends are any indication I will play it with reckless abandon.

EDIT: I also demand Chuck Berry.

Beat me to the punch.

Put Cygnus X-1 or 2112 on there just for added sex. But I would like to see more power metal on the new track list, and hell, put some Malmsteen for the expert tracks.

There's supposedly supposed to be more heavy metal on this new one. So I'm sure we'll probably see some Maiden. Some Rush would be awesome. YYZ would be damn fun to play.

Beat me to the punch.

Put Cygnus X-1 or 2112 on there just for added sex. But I would like to see more power metal on the new track list, and hell, put some Malmsteen for the expert tracks.

There's supposedly supposed to be more heavy metal on this new one. So I'm sure we'll probably see some Maiden. Some Rush would be awesome. YYZ would be damn fun to play.

It just hit me: La Villa Strangiato.

Ah fuck... I was going to say that! Plus, Leave That Thing Alone and Freewill.

Hopefully they'll add more difficult songs, the lack of a challenge is what keeps me from shelling out the money for a GH controller (that and it doesn't work with Guitar Freaks)

I agree. This is the only thing that Im worried about from 2. Given what they did with 1, I have complete confidence in the track list, but at this point really the only songs I ever play are the one from the final teir on expert, and then every now and then Ace of Spades, Crossroads, a couple others and some from the bonus tracks just because theyre so good.