Accelerated Evolution

dfbdskfdbfb New Tool and Pearl jam jdsbflidbfnldsbff

Keldon

No, because I actually like a couple Tool songs but I couldn't listen to a whole album without finding Maynard, personally, and telling him to shove his pseudo progessive, pseudo intellectual angst up his fucking ass.

I do, however, like their videos. Keep in mind though that I've also been jaded by rabid Tool fanboyism.

yeah, i get what you're saying, it's just that i think sometimes people should keep their opinions to themselves... meh, i'll grab that new tool to see how it sounds :happy:

Yeah, when you've heard stadiums worth of dumbass teenagers exclaim to the top of their lungs that Tool is the best band to ever exist in the entirety of the universe, no questions or doubts, then you develop a reflex that commands you to shove that bullshit back down their fucking throats.

In past days, I would've taken out my giant metal cock and beaten this thread to death with it but since I graduated from highschool and don't hang out with young people like that, I haven't been face to face with Tool fandom for a while.

And as for Pearl Jam, I don't like them because my real name is Jeremy and they were popular when I was in middle school. I believe I threatened to kill someone for making that joke.

Yeah, when you've heard stadiums worth of dumbass teenagers exclaim to the top of their lungs that Tool is the best band to ever exist in the entirety of the universe, no questions or doubts, then you develop a reflex that commands you to shove that bullshit back down their fucking throats.

In past days, I would've taken out my giant metal cock and beaten this thread to death with it but since I graduated from highschool and don't hang out with young people like that, I haven't been face to face with Tool fandom for a while.

And as for Pearl Jam, I don't like them because my real name is Jeremy and they were popular when I was in middle school. I believe I threatened to kill someone for making that joke.

so you're the hooker with a penis?! j/k I really can't speak for the fan boys, but i've been into the band since their first outing and saw them in concerts many times. one of the greatest live bands ever. As for Pearl Jam, pretty much the same deal for me. This new album is them going back to what they did best and not that artsy fartsy bullshit that made people hate them the past two cds.