Accelerated Evolution

Gatorade Conspiracy

guy incognito

^ Well, I hate Wind anyway, so it doesn't take much for me to get mad at him. :mellow:

I think we should drop it now though, it's kind of getting blown out of proportion.

No. You did this same shit to me in the anime thread. Of all the people in that thread that should have been offended it should've been Crube but he understood that I was just fucking around with him, busting his chops. Then you do what you're doing to Wind in the other thread (but at least with me, it was probably halfway justified) and trying to take his legs out from under him like it's any of your business. I find this attitude to be a damn nuisance. If I were Wind, I'd put you on notice, but he's got the patience of a fucking saint.

No. You did this same shit to me in the anime thread. Of all the people in that thread that should have been offended it should've been Crube but he understood that I was just fucking around with him, busting his chops. Then you do what you're doing to Wind in the other thread (but at least with me, it was probably halfway justified) and trying to take his legs out from under him like it's any of your business. I find this attitude to be a damn nuisance. If I were Wind, I'd put you on notice, but he's got the patience of a fucking saint.

Except for banning me just because he didn't like me that one time.

And I wouldn't care if mst3k wasn't a really good friend of mine.

Anyway, drop it. PLEASE. For crying out loud we had it essentially resolved.

Why thank you, and yes I don't really believe in banning and whatnot unless I feel it the only way to solve a problem.

You can probrably assume that SD has been noted in my mind for quite some time yet, and he likes to push all my buttons but that is on a personal level and I can't just go ban or suspend him for fighting around with me.

Although now he is taking some stabs and making some un-called for comments to other users, so yeah...

If I was truely an ass-hole like he says I am, he would have been banned long ago, and me and elite would probrably have had a large group of T1's packet his computer.

edit: I actually banned you to prevent you from coming back, since you seemed so strongly set on "Drifting" I just wanted to make sure you didn't "Drift" on back here, unfortuantly I was nice enough to let you.