Accelerated Evolution

Diru to tour with KoRn?

Makil

I'm hoping for that Jrock tour where they headline.

Also, I rather like the idea of them selling t-shirts and withering to death at hot-topic, this way I know I can easily acquire a couple different awesome T-shirts or posters or somthing.

Also, I rather like the idea of them selling t-shirts and withering to death at hot-topic, this way I know I can easily acquire a couple different awesome T-shirts or posters or somthing.

I don't like the idea of Hot Topic shoppers wearing Dir en Grey shirts and screaming out ONE DAY I WILL FUCK YOUR PARENTS because they think Diru expresses how they feel D:

But I do like the idea of a US tour. Even if it is with KoRn.

Hmmm~ This verily scares me. Yes. Yes it does.

D: And it sucks because you just KNOW that the Hot-Topic emofags are gonna get into Diru and be all like: Har de har har! I am a Dir En Grey fan! You suck because you OBVIOUSLY do not understand them!

....Or some shit like that. Only that I will hit the first person who comes up to me and says that they are Diru's #1 fan. Yes. I will resort to violence. :sleep:

agreed, I just wanna make-sure I'm all like "I dug them before you knew japan had music".

I'm betting that theyres a really good chance for good sucsess for a single off the cd, on the radio. kind of like how Rammstiens "Du Hast" had a HUGE sucessful launch in the USA.

Oh what is wrong with them having more commercial success here? All that means is more tours and US releases and stuff for the fans in the USA.

Oh nothing's wrong with it. It's just all the little stupid fans that are gonna be popping up and the like that I fear. :sleep: Ones that will see the 'Dir en grey' on my messenger bag and be all like: Amagawd! You like Dir En Grey too?! How AWESOME! Aren't they just so hawt~!? I especially love Kyo. He's just so cute! He's gonna be the father of my kids one day!

.....Will kill.

agreed, I just wanna make-sure I'm all like "I dug them before you knew japan had music".

I'm betting that theyres a really good chance for good sucsess for a single off the cd, on the radio. kind of like how Rammstiens "Du Hast" had a HUGE sucessful launch in the USA.

Heh~ That's most likely what I'll be saying~ xD;;

Oh I hope so! :D They deserve coverage~

.....Well also other bands do too, but whatever~

*waves a D'espa flag* x3

Can someone re-upload that really good despairs ray cd?

I jsut grabbed the most recent MUCC cd... Hoyoku, I was in love with one of them, I forget the name but what a sick cd. the one that was released in 2004, if someone can re-releaase that that'd be sweet. sorry but my HD wiped like 2 months ago.

but if anyone wants anything I have the Malice Mizer discog

I wish they didn't tour with a shit band like Korn, but I'll def go and just leave before korn hits the stage.

I might do just that! :crube:

Diru headlining? How about MUCC?

MUCC isn't signed with Free Will America or Warcon. The bands that would be in the possible Jrock tour would probably be all that are with Free Will America and that is, excluding Diru; Phantasmagoria, 12012, Vidoll, Kagerou, and someone else I think.

So, I am taking a look into the Korn Boards about the situation. Apparently, the ones who have no idea who Diru are now downloading songs and are liking them a lot. I think it is a good thing they are touring, a nice opportunity for Diru to pick up more American fans. :crube: