Accelerated Evolution

Ouran High School Host Club [56k is just a commoner]

Crube

I stumbled upon this series weeks (Maybe months? I lost time... ) ago and just now I took the time to research it a little more. Not that I had no clue what it was a bout, more or less actually sitting down and reading it. It is an very fun series that people should pick up. Not too long ago, the series gets the anime treatment. Here is the rundown! Haruhi is a poor kid in a rich kids' school. Only got to go there because of a scholarship. Just so happens upon the Host Club while looking for a place to study quietly. After getting there, unfortunately breaks an $80,000 vase. After which, then is forced to work at the club to pay off the debt.

hostclub006jr.jpg

Here is our main character Haruhi Fujioka.

hostclub016qe.jpg

The lord and master of the host club Tamaki Suou.

hostclub024ul.jpg

Other members of the host club. Hikaru Hitaiichin, Kaoru Hitaiichin (The Twin Little Devils) and Kyoya Ootori (The Cool Type).

hostclub030bb.jpg

And the last two: Takashi Morinozuka (The Wild Type) and Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Loli-shota type).

hostclub043ei.jpg

The school!

The host club bascially cater to girls and entertain them while they're at school by having tea with them and devoting their attention to them. In return they get paid for their services. The art style is very fluid and calm. The colours are very soft and yet still bright. The animation so far has been pretty clean with the two episodes out subbed and the three out raw. It's one of the best shoujo comedies I've seen so far. It does have the inuendos that all shoujos with lots of bishis have but its all taken in great humor and ease.

Torrent Links!

Episode 1: http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%...%5D.avi.torrent

Episode 2: http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%...%5D.avi.torrent

Episode 3: http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%...%5D.avi.torrent

Twin Action Fun Time Zone!

ouran-03a.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*rolls* Is it weird that when I read the manga, I imagined the twins with vivid red hair? :D

xD;;

But anyways~ I love this series. :O The manga that is. Since I have a feeling that I will never get to see Ouran High School Host Club in the anime version any time soon. ;_;

Okay~ wtf. Takashi isn't the Wild Type~ o_O He's so gawddamn....monotone and stoic, dammit! ~>o<~

Even though this thread is mainly for the anime, I'm gonna talk about the manga because that's all I have. :P

Well anyhoolies~ xD Got the sixth book and it has Hikaru and Kaoru's mom in it. XD She's funny. Also Tamaki's father is pretty ferking hilarious.

o_o;; It also shows how truly manipulative Kyoya is. *shivers*

I've been addicted to this manga since it first came out. I was so excited when I heard it was going to be made into anime!

I gotta say the twins are my favorite...but then Hunny and Mori are wonderful together as well!

The first three eps are in queue on my BT...can't wait for them to dl!

I've been addicted to this manga since it first came out. I was so excited when I heard it was going to be made into anime!

I gotta say the twins are my favorite...but then Hunny and Mori are wonderful together as well!

The first three eps are in queue on my BT...can't wait for them to dl!

You can watch them on YouTube now!

from HARRY POTTER?!

'Course not. But not only are they mischevious twins, they look like Fred and George. xD Really, they act a lot like them too, beyond just "oh they're mischevious twins too" aspect.

I was joking! XD

Except Fred and George don't give us the nice incest-y fun that Hikaru and Kaoru do. :(

There is this thing called imagination!

It's like they're trying to portray the fandom's idea of fred and george when they're working xD It's hilarious

That's what I first thought when I saw them!