Accept Jesus and get a free PS2!

Crube

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You know what's real old?

PEOPLE FUCKING SAYING SOMETHING IS OLD! WHO MADE YOU THE KING OF THE FUCKING INTERNET? IF SOMETHING IS OLD, DON'T SAY ANYTHING! LEAVE THE THREAD AND SAVE BADNWIDTH! LET PEOPLE WHO AREN'T /B/TARDS, OR AREN'T SCOURING THE INTERNET IN A FAUSTIAN FUTILITY TO KNOW AND SEE ALL THERE IS, ENJOY THIS!

YOU MADE ME TYPE IN MOTHER FUCKING CAPS!

PEOPLE FUCKING SAYING SOMETHING IS OLD! WHO MADE YOU THE KING OF THE FUCKING INTERNET? IF SOMETHING IS OLD, DON'T SAY ANYTHING! LEAVE THE THREAD AND SAVE BADNWIDTH! LET PEOPLE WHO AREN'T /B/TARDS, OR AREN'T SCOURING THE INTERNET IN A FAUSTIAN FUTILITY TO KNOW AND SEE ALL THERE IS, ENJOY THIS!

It's so cool that I can get this sort of reaction with no work.

yikes....

I WANT ALL THE MOTHERFUCKIN' CAPITAL LETTERS OFF THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' PLANE!