The end of an era

Belial

:X I used to do the rubber band thing, though I never cut myself. Man, I must have been raelly awesome to skip that step.

I used to do it on my neck. I'd pull it back all the way just to see how much pain I could take. It'd leave huge welts but it was fun to do because im a little insane. It was more of -how much pain can I stand- type of thing.

I used to do it on my neck. I'd pull it back all the way just to see how much pain I could take. It'd leave huge welts but it was fun to do because im a little insane. It was more of -how much pain can I stand- type of thing.

:D Builds up out tolerance, eh?

Hell, I can do the ice cube thing for ages now. Used to do that at school.

God. my friends and I were lovely. :X

cutters are losers.

I remember when me and my friends kept making fun of this kid who cut himself a shit load and kept it in plain view for attention, so I'd purposly be like "hey faggot did you get into a fight with your cat?!", then he tried to Overdose on advil and got his stomach pumped.

he then never returned to school and now goes to private school because of embaressment over the whole thing Muahaha!! *waits for people to be like -THATS NOT FUNNY WIND-*

cutters are losers.

I remember when me and my friends kept making fun of this kid who cut himself a shit load and kept it in plain view for attention, so I'd purposly be like "hey faggot did you get into a fight with your cat?!", then he tried to Overdose on advil and got his stomach pumped.

he then never returned to school and now goes to private school because of embaressment over the whole thing Muahaha!! *waits for people to be like -THATS NOT FUNNY WIND-*

That's pretty funny, Wind.

I laughed? And he OD'd on CHILDREN'S MOTRIN. CHILDREN'S MOTRIN.

That makes it even funnier.

Try anything you can (as long as it's legal and healthy) to stop the urge to cut.

Well there goes my segestions…

make sure you use clean blades to prevent infection, and take good care of the wounds by cleaning them.

lol

Draw the war paint you need to do battle against your sadness.

Die sadness! Die! …. O shit that’s not sadness, that’s my arm!

My personal favorite is How to Start a Revolution.

Tips

* Remember your history! Study previous revolutions in your area and why they failed or succeeded.

* Just make sure your cause is noble. Nobody wants to follow an idiot who wants to revolt without great cause.

* Watch for the local government, they won't take too kindly to what you're trying to do!

* Stockpile weapons and ammunition beforehand, nobody will sell to you once the revolt has begun.

Warnings

* This may get you into serious legal trouble depending on where you are attempting a revolt, once again make absolutely sure that revolt is the only method.

* Remember, if you are successful, you'll be a hero. If you fail, you'll be called a terrorist.