New Superman Returns Trailer!

I'm not a fan of Superman in the slightest... but it does look cool. Spacey looks awesome in it.

thats pretty much how I feel also about it..now they need to try and make a Worlds Finest and that would be bitchin as hell..Chupy said that would be a great idea..

Hal would be the obvious choice. Though it would take like three movies to get to the point where he becomes Spectre.

yeah and then they would need to do the Death of Superman movie to tie it in..because lets face it, can you try explaining how Coast City got nuked to hell to an audience who never read the books

Death Of Superman

Emerald Twilight

Emerald Dawn

damn i forgot the order..but his origin would jus be good enough and have Sinestro as a villian

EDIT, Sorry Arsinoldidn't mean to hijack your trailer thread.

yeah and then they would need to do the Death of Superman movie to tie it in..because lets face it, can you try explaining how Coast City got nuked to hell to an audience who never read the books

Death Of Superman

Emerald Twilight

Emerald Dawn

damn i forgot the order..but his origin would jus be good enough and have Sinestro as a villian

Yeah... Sinestro.

I never considered Alan Scott to really be a GL, even though he was labeled as such by his comic books. I did this because he was never actually given the power like Guy, Jon, Hal, and Kyle were. The power was never officially bestowed upon him. He just got it arbitrarily and made his own ring anyway. AND IT WAS WEAK AGAINST WOOD!

I never considered Alan Scott to really be a GL, even though he was labeled as such by his comic books. I did this because he was never actually given the power like Guy, Jon, Hal, and Kyle were. The power was never officially bestowed upon him. He just got it arbitrarily and made his own ring anyway. AND IT WAS WEAK AGAINST WOOD!

Because his ring is fueled by the magic of the Starheart, which is all the magic the Guardians exiled from Oa. This explains why his powers are slightly different and the energy from his ring usually takes the form of flame instead of light.

Because his ring is fueled by the magic of the Starheart, which is all the magic the Guardians exiled from Oa. This explains why his powers are slightly different and the energy from his ring usually takes the form of flame instead of light.

I know but it's still lame and since he's not really officially, I only consider him a Green Lantern because of his name.

I know but it's still lame and since he's not really officially, I only consider him a Green Lantern because of his name.

What do you mean? He's the first character published with the Green Lantern title. He was written before they thought up the idea for the Corp. Hal Jordan and the other Green Lanterns are a deviation from him.

What do you mean? He's the first character published with the Green Lantern title. He was written before they thought up the idea for the Corp. Hal Jordan and the other Green Lanterns are a deviation from him.

I know, I know... but after they wrote in the Corp, all proceeding GLs were officially inducted at some point and that became the standard.

I don't think you could fit the death of superman into one movie. Nor do I think the story is worth reliving again. Yeah it was neat once, and DC got their point about how if they killed off one of their characters like Marvel does every 5 minutes it would send shockwaves throughout the world. And boy howdy did it. But yeah, no movie please.

However, I am willing to overlook all these things if one single condition is met. No mullets.