North Dakota

The other day I saw one of those commericials with all the shots of people at resorts and natural panoramas and such and it's all like "HAY! COM TO MY STAT MINASOTA IS AEWSOME!!!1" or "Come explore Alabama.... y'all." That kinda thing. And I'm watching and thinking about what state it could be and then its all...

Come visit North Dakota.

And I'm all... WTF!? North Dakota? North Dakota is like... corn and Fargo. My 7th grade teacher once biked through Northa Dakota and it was pretty much one road surrounded by corn and other various crop fields. Then he went through a swarm of locust then he ran over a prarie dog. Why would you go to North Dakota? I beat it is pretty but you can go to pretty places and run of prarie dogs and stuff there. I mean... there's Fargo. That's kinda cool because they have a film festival there and they project Fargo onto a building and watch it and stuff but it's during THE COLD PART OF THE YEAR!

IN NORTH DAKOTA!

COLD IF YOU TOOK AN ICE CUBE INTO NORTH DAKOTA AT WINTER IT WOULD LIKE... REACH THE PHASE OF SOLID^2 BECAUSE IT WOULD BE SO COLD.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE CANADA! D:

It's all like...

Timmy and his dad are running through a corn field in the winter and his dad is like, "Quick Timmy! Hide in the corn or you'll freeze to death! The corn will warm you!" and then they'll find a cow and he'll be all like "CUT OPEN THE COW AND SLEEP IN HIM! GO ON WITHOUT ME!" and they'd like hide the cow in some high stalks of corn and Timmy would cut it open and hide in its bowels for warmth and his dad would freeze to death and like disappear because of a spawn point error or something.

And then the next day you'd be walking through a corn field in your puffy coat and you'd come across this cow and this kid would crawl out of it and you'd be all like, "HOLY FLYING FUCK CHILDREN OF THE CORN! SHIT! OH DAMN! SATAN LIVES IN NORTH DAKOTA! WTF! WHO LIVES IN NEW JERSEY NOW!?" and then beat Timmy to death and put in back in the cow and burn the field.

And that is like... North Dakota.

Discuss.

There are plenty of farms. You could find employment. D:

I bet waking up in a house on a farm would be all warm and there'd be sun streaming in the window.

And pollen.

And you'd stretch and go downstairs and start eating breakfast.

And then you'd realize the sausage on the side is your pet pig.

I know people who had bad experiances like that. ._.

No, I kind of got disheartened because when I was a little kid nothing I ever planted would grow. I should try again when it's not hot out. A few years ago my dream job was florist but now I think that would be so soulless and also running a business.. X.

i remember connecting with the earth. It involved shovels full of shit, and exhaust spewing tractors. these were all masked by the 90 degree Heatimidy And the Biting flies that were the size of quarters. This was in Central Michigan, i wasn't even someplace like Kansas, Nebraska, or Oklahoma.

I've lived surrounded by fields my entire life, yet cornfields are still sweet as hell.