Best mp3 player/iPod like device.

I know that a lot of people like those Creative Labs ZEN players. Supposed to be pretty good for the price.

http://us.creative.com/local/1/promo/findy...s&WT.mc_id=1104

The only downside is that many cars are now equipped to handle iPods & they can use their audio controls on the cars to move through the iPod. Can't do that with other MP3 players, but then again, iPods are insanely expensive! ( 'o')!!!

go with the new Zen micro. i have the old one, and i still like it better than ipods. I think the interface is alot easier to use. Also, for the same price as a 4 gig Nano you can get a 5 gig Zen micro. They also come with built in microphones if you need to bust a quick freestyle, also.... it has FM radio.

Why not get an Ipod? She says it isn't worth the money? Based on... what?

Has she been a satisfied user for almost three years? Has she never had a serious problem? Does she use it everyday and enjoy it far more then masturbation?

Well I do, so get an Ipod.

GPS and CF agree; iPods are the shit.

the absolute horror of a program that is iTunes

Dude, whatever you do, don't ever let your computer get spyware or viruses. If you feel that strongly about a relatively-harmless program like iTunes, you will absolutely shit yourself in fear if you ever find yourself confronted with a real horrible program.

Anyone bad mouthing the iPod or iTunes is only doing so for sake of hating pop culture. The iPod is honestly the best mp3 player on the market, it is expensive, but worth the money.

Yes, and the fact that Apple was charging people in excess of $100 dollars to replace an internal battery that they knew would die after 16 months is no real reason to hate the product. I don't care if they fixed the problem, its the principle.

Yes, and the fact that Apple was charging people in excess of $100 dollars to replace an internal battery that they knew would die after 16 months is no real reason to hate the product. I don't care if they fixed the problem, its the principle.

At what point did you miss the fact that I've had my Ipod for almost three years?

Ipod = win

I like Ipods, i just like my Zen Micro better. It does all the same things the Mini or Nano do with a few extra features, and it has a replacable battery. I really like the 1st generation Ipods, they all look so sweet and discolored now.

As far as i tunes go, 4 of my friends itunes things crashed or something, ive never used it, but they were pissed. They lost about 4 gigs worth of bought music just because Itunes did something fucked up. They all contacted Apple, and only one of them got any Reimbursement for all the bought music they payed for.