Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Belial

WoW Live Action Movie

They have enough money to make it awesome, therefore it will be. I can feel they'll do a good job on this.

If the movies comes out in 6 months, you know they pulled a "Doom". It'll surely suck and not be worth seeing, and have only a little bit to do with WoW to begin with, as Hollywood will cut out a lot of important stuff and change the story around.

Or, they could spend like 2 years making it, and it would be like Movie of the Year or something, and completely kick ass.

I'd like to see the later of the two happen. This movie also needs to be about 3 hours long for a good storyline. AND PHAT EPIC LOOTZ!!!!

I don't think they understand that the core WoW players are the sort of people who will torrent it before even considering getting up...-*

If the movies comes out in 6 months, you know they pulled a "Doom". It'll surely suck and not be worth seeing, and have only a little bit to do with WoW to begin with, as Hollywood will cut out a lot of important stuff and change the story around.

Or, they could spend like 2 years making it, and it would be like Movie of the Year or something, and completely kick ass.

I'd like to see the later of the two happen. This movie also needs to be about 3 hours long for a good storyline. AND PHAT EPIC LOOTZ!!!!

or a trilogy or even 2 movies.

They said they were treating as they would an adaption of a great novel, therefore showing they are using much care in the process, not just popping out a popcorn flick - plus, how can you make warcraft a pop-corn flick?

They need a Forgotten Realms movie first! D:<

Eh, there's too much material to work with. At least Dragonlance has a core story.

Oh man.

That almost makes me want to get an account and join an RP server looking for sex.

But then I remembered I can just do that on Gaia Online~!

Anyway the Warcraft Movie is gonna be TIGHT.

Sonata Arctica

Edguy

DragonForce

Blind Guardian

Rhaspody

Yup, that soundtrack will kick ass!

Sonata Arctica

Edguy

DragonForce

Blind Guardian

Rhaspody

Yup, that soundtrack will kick ass!

\m/

EDIT:

\mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/

It would be good if they did something off the Warcraft 3 story but taking it from a MMO? I really really think this will be just another DnD movie.

Whoever heard of Blizzard making something in 6 months? It'll take as long as SC Ghost :) Then it might be good...