Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Wind

Draenei

http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2006/129...0_screen014.jpg

- draenei!

http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2006/129...0_screen010.jpg

- horde Blood Elf battling alliance Draenei

fuck yeah, they seem pretty bad-ass. They are a mythical demon race spawned from the "Ereder" whom created many evils in the world of warcraft such as the demon Archimonde, Draenei are a direct descendent of the Ereder and now alliance players are able to play a "demon" race, supplying the alliance with a bad-ass looking race finally. :crube: :crube:

There is a link to the video on WoW.com, and I must say, this is looking to be a great addition to the Alliance in terms of getting a "badass" race so to speak.

The video does them so much more justice than the pictures do.

THIS TOTALLY FUCKS THE STORYLINE

DRAENEI WERE PACIFISTS, AND THEY WERE ALL EXTINCT BEFORE EVEN WARCRAFT ONE

Whatever, though, they look pretty cool. My friend was telling me about Blizzard's bullshit excuse; whatever, though. The storyline COMPLETELY changed between WCII and WCIII, so I suppose this isn't nearly as bad.

Here's Metzen's apology for fucking up the lore with the Draeni: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...l&T=8333849&P=1

Anyways, I really don't like em. I don't like the addition of an interdimensional spaceship to WoW... On top of that there is no way on earth that the humans would accept demons into their midst. Even if they followed the light. The humans are historically racially intolerant. Big demon looking mothers that look exactly like Archimonde would never ever be accepted.

Here's Metzen's apology for fucking up the lore with the Draeni: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...l&T=8333849&P=1

Anyways, I really don't like em. I don't like the addition of an interdimensional spaceship to WoW... On top of that there is no way on earth that the humans would accept demons into their midst. Even if they followed the light. The humans are historically racially intolerant. Big demon looking mothers that look exactly like Archimonde would never ever be accepted.

But... The Alliance already allows Warlocks. Which I think is crazy, and I also think it's crazy that Night Elves will work in the same party as Warlocks, since really they'd probably kill them on sight...

Yeah I've never agreed with warlocks in the alliance... But I imagine the exchange between the humans and the draeni went something like this:

"Oh you're my brother from Lorderon come back from the dead and want peace? FUCK YOU SKULL-FACE YOU AND YOUR PEACE LOVING HOMO COW FRIENDS CAN GO TO HELL!!!"

"Oh you're an interdimensional alien who has no credibility and looks exactly like the guy who just tried to rape the entire world? Welcome to the Alliance."

Game over.

My point is: "Oh you're my brother from Lorderon come back from the dead and want peace? FUCK YOU SKULL-FACE YOU AND YOUR PEACE LOVING HOMO COW FRIENDS CAN GO TO HELL!!!

Oh you're an interdimensional alien who has no credibility and looks exactly like the guy who tried to rape the entire world? Welcome to the Alliance."

Game over.

And my point is: "Oh, you summon demons, do you? Thus corrupting yourself and letting the demons control another part of this plane? You're helping us descend into destruction? Welcome to the Alliance Military!"

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, just saying that it's hardly the first inconsistency in WoW.

I wish there was some kind of thing where you could go back in time to the setting around the time of WC1.

It's a term that reffers to when someone edits a post while someone else is quoting it just before they post their quote. I guess you guys don't use it around here.

"To be clear, were not talking about having the Millennium Falcon cruising around the Twisting Nether (Im certain there would be some legal issues there, to say the least). The draenei nether-ship you've been hearing about is far more than it seems. Its part of a larger dimension-traveling fortress called Tempest Keep that essentially teleports through alternate realities. It doesnt bank and roll or shoot proton torpedoes (not yet, anyway).

While we will be introducing a number of naaru technologies (like this ship, for instance), we're not planning on going hog-wild. Conceptual balance is everything. For those of you who are fearful of seeing jet-packs and laser pistols filling up the AH, never fear. If you did see them, theyd likely be goblin engineered and get your character killed anyway. "

haha

Read:

"For those of you who are fearful of seeing jet-packs and laser pistols filling up the AH, never fear. If you did see them, theyd likely be goblin engineered and get your character killed anyway."

I totally ninja editted on you. ;)

I kind of guessed what it meant but I didn't notice the edit XD Hence the 'Huh?'

And, yeah, what I got from reading a lot of WC fluff was that pretty much everyone hates Warlocks, they just sort of hang out in their little caves and summon stuff. And get killed by Paladins who're grinding.

I kind of guessed what it meant but I didn't notice the edit XD Hence the 'Huh?'

And, yeah, what I got from reading a lot of WC fluff was that pretty much everyone hates Warlocks, they just sort of hang out in their little caves and summon stuff. And get killed by Paladins who're grinding.

hahahaha

Oh, if you play alliance watch out for feh fucking shamans who will one shot you even if you're a 60 x.x

I wrote a song for the Draeni. It goes like this.

Draeni, Draeni, Draeni, are the newest race to play.

Draeni, Draeni, Draeni, just like Tauren only gay.

I like the Draenei alot but I don't see the problem with just fixing the lore back to what it was I mean there is plenty of room to put them in.

The Lore of Warcraft has, in my opinion, been all downhill after WCII

They added a lot of cool stuff in WCIII but didn't relate it to the older stuff very well.