I have a mission for all of you!

Takes only a few second to search for.

Christ now wonder why you complain about people who type "old", if you don't know how to use a simple search engine.

Completely uncalled for. I searched for the shirt, for a good hour and came up with nothing. But you just assume I'm an idiot with no knowledge of how the internet works. If you have a problem with me, just let me know and I'll be sure do as much as I can to further piss you off.

I already searched for it, you piece of shit! If you want to continue this bullshit, without the facts, I suggest you sit and spin. But don't talk fucking shit.

There's no indication anywhere in the post that you originaly found this before posting. It sounds more like you wanted people to do an easy search for you.

Knowing the "facts" now, it makes this thread even more pathetic and pointless. Everyone here knows about google, even Google itself knows about AE and is on now.

I also don't get where i'm continuing anything, as that was my first post in this thread.

your whole reply was fucking uncalled for. If you have something against me, I suggest you shove it up your ass or fucking leave. I've fucking had enough of you.

My post was on topic, I even gave a link to where you any one can buy the shirt.

I searched for the shirt, for a good hour and came up with nothing. But you just assume I'm an idiot with no knowledge of how the internet works. If you have a problem with me, just let me know and I'll be sure do as much as I can to further piss you off.

Well, if you searched for an hour to find the shirt that one must question if you really do how the internet works.

I also have nothing against you, nor did you ever piss me off. You just assumed so.

There's no indication anywhere in the post that you originaly found this before posting. It sounds more like you wanted people to do an easy search for you.

Knowing the "facts" now, it makes this thread even more pathetic and pointless. Everyone here knows about google, even Google itself knows about AE and is on now.

I also don't get where i'm continuing anything, as that was my first post in this thread.

I didn't find it. I spent a good hour looking for it, ON GOOGLE, SHITHEAD! Why do you think I ask you guys? It's not like I'm not internet savvy. I just thought someone might've seen the shirt somewhere.

Continuing... Because you seem to have a fucking problem with me. You harass me everywhere I post.

I didn't find it. I spent a good hour looking for it, ON GOOGLE, SHITHEAD! Why do you think I ask you guys? It's not like I'm not internet savvy. I just thought someone might've seen the shirt somewhere.

Continuing... Because you seem to have a fucking problem with me. You harass me everywhere I post.

The shirt is the first in many many links for the keywords "Emo shirt gay", on google none the less.

Again, I have no problem with you, so I guess you still assume so. I just respond to some of the stupid stuff you post, like I would to any one here.

The shirt is the first in many many links for the keywords "Emo shirt gay", on google none the less.

Again, I have no problem with you, so I guess you still assume so. I just respond to some of the stupid stuff you post, like I would to any one here.

But you assume that I'm too stupid to use a search engine when it's obvious that if I asked here, then I didn't find it elsewhere. If I didn't know how to use a search engine, this forum would be full of topics of me asking for stupid shit.

But you assume that I'm too stupid to use a search engine when it's obvious that if I asked here, then I didn't find it elsewhere. If I didn't know how to use a search engine, this forum would be full of topics of me asking for stupid shit.

Only calling it as I see it, again, the original post and thread sounds as if you wanted someone to find a place for you to buy the shirt. And again, now knowing that it was just some sort scavenger hunt with no meaning, as Arsinol put it "Pointlessness~".

Other then being insulted, apparently, I don't see why you take me or any of my posts so seriously. There's no reason stuff like this can't stay in Random Thoughts where it belongs.

Again, and again, internet.

Man, I thought the other day... Emo kids are gonna be remembered from this generation like hippies in the 60's or disco in the 70's...

Man, there you people go with the hippie bashing again.

All they did was go and live in the mountains. That's nowhere near as irritating as disco or emo.

I sometimes can't find things that are right in front of me thoguh. Like yesterday I spent 10 minutes looking for the remote that was on my lap. I even moved it to go look for it.

I do that shit all the time, like I normally use my big chair for reading, and if I get up I turn on my monitor to get on the computer. But when I was watching anime eariler I finished the episode and got up to put on the next one and I turned the monitor off...

Another time.. well I normally read in bed before sleep, and I have to reach over to turn the lights off. Once I couldn't sleep so I was playing DS in bed, in the dark, and when I turned it off I went to turn the lights off....

For fucks sake, you don't have to bitch at somebody if they can't find something. Sometimes, i can't find something that is in my pockets for like a half hour. Whoop-de-fuck.

All that should have mattered is that he asked. If you don't want to look, then don't. Also, don't go directly to assuming that he didn't look it up first. If you have any doubt, i would say just ask the OP if they did.

This is stupid, guys.

For fucks sake, you don't have to bitch at somebody if they can't find something. Sometimes, i can't find something that is in my pockets for like a half hour. Whoop-de-fuck.

There's a big difference from finding something on the internet then oustide it. Comparing the two is dumb.

All that should have mattered is that he asked. If you don't want to look, then don't. Also, don't go directly to assuming that he didn't look it up first. If you have any doubt, i would say just ask the OP if they did.

This is stupid, guys.

And this post wasn't needed either now was it? So, uh, congrats for trying to resurrect a dead argument, I guess.

J, your initial comment provoking Set was pretty much uncalled for, like he said. Bitching about something being "old" and not being able to find something in a search engine have absolutely no correlation between the two whatsoever, just like a monkey fucking a bagpipe (to quote a great man).

It was more or less trolling an innocent thread.

J, your initial comment provoking Set was pretty much uncalled for, like he said. Bitching about something being "old" and not being able to find something in a search engine have absolutely no correlation between the two whatsoever, just like a monkey fucking a bagpipe (to quote a great man).

It was more or less trolling an innocent thread.

Not really, I was trying say if he couldn't figure out how to use something as simple as a search engine he probably hasn't seen any of the old memes that have been reposted here many times.

Anyway, sure, it seems like I trolled, but then again half this board is trolling. I was even on-topic with my post, as I found what he was searching for, or that he wanted other people to find.

There's a big difference from finding something on the internet then oustide it. Comparing the two is dumb.

Maybe for you, but i generally having trouble finding things from a picture of it.

And this post wasn't needed either now was it? So, uh, congrats for trying to resurrect a dead argument, I guess.

If you're going to talk about things that aren't needed, one of them is your smartass-edness.

As I said, they found the shirt. So drop it.