Accelerated Evolution

Final Fantasy Gurus

Wind

http://www.ffgurus.net

FFgurus is a Final Fantasy information site and forum, anybody who is interested in discussing the Final Fantasy series with a community of really great guys (been a member since 2002) you might aswell sign up and post around sometime!

I've known alot of the members for quite sometime, and many of the same faces from when I first signed up in 2002 still post around, so I highly suggest if your interested in the topics there (since we do not offer Final Fantasy Sections) to give it a whirl.

Also, they have extensive information on all the FFgames and even a suikoden page (http://www.suikogurus.com).

Once we get an affiliate area on our main page, we'll have a little banner for them. Also once they are able to get one on FFgurus we shall be there aswell.

This was a deal made by a long-time online friendship and respect for the forum, so if your not interested don't say anything bad here, they work very hard over there and I believe they should get a little bit more community support.

Cheers

- Wind

edit - Also, just don't post a little bit. - For any Final Fantasy related information (post here too if you want) but for specific stuff, bring it right over to FFgurus, think of it like our second home.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, theyre not exactly a group of normal guys either.

Strong community that shrunk since back in 2002, but all the old faces are still there with some new ones - they are really awesome guys for real.

I'm rather impressed how active this place is.

Yeah, FFG first came in to being in 1999 and was pretty active until 2003 or so, mainly due to everyone going to college and getting jobs and such, but after three years of working on and off we finally got the new site up two months ago, and activity has increased significantly since then.

I think I may have got the wrong impression of you guys by visiting the Hentai forum first. I leave it to you to prove to me that you're not all a bunch of fuck-ups who like jerking off over pictures of effeminate Japanese boys.

I think I may have got the wrong impression of you guys by visiting the Hentai forum first. I leave it to you to prove to me that you're not all a bunch of fuck-ups who like jerking off over pictures of effeminate Japanese boys.

Thats just one of our many tradeskills.

I'm a fuck-up who likes jerking off over pictures of Japanese girls. Does that count?

Registered. Poking around now.

You know, instead of starting into that play I need to finish for tomorrow. It's FFgurus fault I'm going to bomb Modern Drama.

Pfft, I've learned long ago that the internet will render me incapable of accomplishing anything for the rest of my life, but I am ok with this!