Misheard Lyrics

Crube

We all had this happened before, so, tell us something interesting that you misheard in music!

When I first heard "Dirty Deeds" by Acca/Dacca... I always thought Bon Scott said "Dirty Deeds and the Thunder Chief" and I just assumed it was a funny song until I actually read the title.

When I first heard "Dirty Deeds" by Acca/Dacca... I always thought Bon Scott said "Dirty Deeds done with sheep" and I just assumed it was a funny song until I actually read the title.

Modified for my misinterpretation, even before I heard the parody version of the song.

What the hell were you all doing listening to gwen stefani in the first place?

And of apple pie.... Bwhahhahah.

I forgot the name of the song, but one of the metallica songs goes all like "na na naaa na na naaaaaa" and it sounds like frieza.

The Memory Remains. :crube:

THAT'S IT

THATS THE SONG

I remember hearing it last night on a local radio station that does a 4-song metallica block at 9pm on thursdays, and when i heard that part i laughed my ass off.

That part was sung by Mariane Faithful you arse!

• 2 weeks later...

Avenged Sevenfold's "Beast and the Harlot"

"There sits a seven headed beast, ten horns raised from his ass..."

when I heard the song "otsego" I thought he was saying "A seagull"

When I heard Antiflag's "die for the government" I thought they were singing:

"I gotta I gotta I gotta really nice, I gotta really nice shirt"

Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows ft. Vanessa Carlton -- I always thought the dude was saying something about a 'they paid paradise and put up a fucking lie' -- then I looked up the lyrics and he was really saying 'they paved paradise and put up a parking lot' -- both sound odd to me.

The only other sond would be -- Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy -- Patrick said he purposely slurred the words and such. BUT, in some other songs he does the same -- but after understanding what he's saying in SWGD I got used to his singing so I understood all their other songs. He doesn't seem to slur his words when singing in person though...woohoo, yay for free shows.

Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows ft. Vanessa Carlton -- I always thought the dude was saying something about a 'they paid paradise and put up a fucking lie' -- then I looked up the lyrics and he was really saying 'they paved paradise and put up a parking lot' -- both sound odd to me.

Joni Mitchell lyrics FTW.

Joni Mitchell lyrics FTW.

haha..well yeah, I have that version too...I just like the Counting Crows version better. I like the part where they change pace at the part where its like 'Listen, late last night, I heard the screen door swing, And a big yellow taxi took my girl away, Now don't it always seem to go, That you don't know what you got till it's gone' -- since Joni Mitchell doesn't do that...