This is ok, right?

but... my pride man :'(

about the charcoal, you used a charcoal pencil right? because if that was with a stick.... *eyeballs pop out and tongue rolls across ground with a big "AWOOOOOGA!" *

Yeah I used pencils. No way would I be able to do that with natural sticks. :p Well, I've done some okay stuff with them, but nothing as neat as this.

<3 all thankyou

This may go slightly off topic but I need this to be said.

MAXOR FUCKING WIN FOR THE ANCHORMAN REFFERANCE. Well I hope it was.

Also TCZ to resolve your pride just cram Maxor in the boo box.

And to finish off. The way Kella could fill aelice's void would to be to suddenly adore and worship ghey sex, post crap laods of pictures and adore me for my scottish/northerner/brittish accentedness and burb for his regular old southern brittish accent.

That been said Kella post more art plskthx <3

This may go slightly off topic but I need this to be said.

MAXOR FUCKING WIN FOR THE ANCHORMAN REFFERANCE. Well I hope it was.

Also TCZ to resolve your pride just cram Maxor in the boo box.

And to finish off. The way Kella could fill aelice's void would to be to suddenly adore and worship ghey sex, post crap laods of pictures and adore me for my scottish/northerner/brittish accentedness and burb for his regular old southern brittish accent.

That been said Kella post more art plskthx <3

"..."

omfgamglkamslgmlkhm.jmsd,mgOMG YOU HAVE A SCOTTISH ACCENT? *drooool* for reals

Very nice.

I swear, that first picture messes with my head. Half of me wants to quit drawing alltogether because I am so far from that kind of skill (especially if you did that in an hour). The other half of me wants to draw non-stop until I reach that kind of skill. Thankfully I'm leaning a little towards that second one.

Also, I noticed you had some Gnarls Barkley in your song thing. Rock on. *thumbs up*