What homowork assignment are you doing now?

amy

I am not doing anything I just wanted to make a thread. xD Maybe I will go reply to the history discussion topics in our online class group now though. Hmmm good idea. It counts for 10% of our grade and I think is pretty cool because it allows the shy people to make arguments and they always end up really intelligent. Then again I am at a disadvantage because I am not shy and unintelligent haha.

Post away yo :3

list and explain metaphors used in 'Of Mice and Men', also, explain the subplot of Candy and his dog and how it relates to The relationship between lennie and george.

That being said, if anyone needs any literary help with 'Of Mice and men' or 'The Scarlet Letter' hit me up. i just finished analyzing them up and down.

I just finished a math take home quiz and I think I did ok (for once!!)

Now I'm preparing a spanish presentation on "Metamorphosis de Narciso" or something by Dali who really creeps me out. One time I looked at a giant book of Dali paintings and I had a horrible stomachache all day.

I just finished a math take home quiz and I think I did ok (for once!!)

Now I'm preparing a spanish presentation on "Metamorphosis de Narciso" or something by Dali who really creeps me out. One time I looked at a giant book of Dali paintings and I had a horrible stomachache all day.

es muy facile?

Today I drew up a short catalogue of everything I have to do to graduate from high school.

I will reproduce it in full.

• Watch several Alfred Hitchcock movies and create projects based off of them.X
  • Write a paper and create a presentation for American Government.
  • Read a few chapters out of The New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin and answer questions about 'em.
  • Finish reading Beloved by Toni Morrison
  • Write some sort of paper on a topic of my choice, that tangentially relates to literature. X
  • Make corrections on a history paper. X
  • Present my US History project.X
  • Study for and take a math test.X

Giant red X denotes completion!

• 3 weeks later...