Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
amy

What homowork assignment are you doing now?

I am not doing anything I just wanted to make a thread. xD Maybe I will go reply to the history discussion topics in our online class group now though. Hmmm good idea. It counts for 10% of our grade and I think is pretty cool because it allows the shy people to make arguments and they always end up really intelligent. Then again I am at a disadvantage because I am not shy and unintelligent haha.

Post away yo :3

list and explain metaphors used in 'Of Mice and Men', also, explain the subplot of Candy and his dog and how it relates to The relationship between lennie and george.

That being said, if anyone needs any literary help with 'Of Mice and men' or 'The Scarlet Letter' hit me up. i just finished analyzing them up and down.

Writing a series of increasingly-short definitions of various historical events.

I'm stuck on 'Corporate Personhood' because that is boring as hell. The only one that's very long/good is the definition of the Russian Revolution because it's the only one I was interested in.

I have a paper/poerpoint on the nuking of Hiroshima, plus a paper on Crime and Punishment.

Haha he totally owned those pro-slavery bastards by hacking them up with broadswords in front of their families. I suppose thats how we should solve all our problems.

word that.

I just finished a math take home quiz and I think I did ok (for once!!)

Now I'm preparing a spanish presentation on "Metamorphosis de Narciso" or something by Dali who really creeps me out. One time I looked at a giant book of Dali paintings and I had a horrible stomachache all day.

I just finished a math take home quiz and I think I did ok (for once!!)

Now I'm preparing a spanish presentation on "Metamorphosis de Narciso" or something by Dali who really creeps me out. One time I looked at a giant book of Dali paintings and I had a horrible stomachache all day.

es muy facile?

Writing a paper on why muslim extremists hate America.

My teacher's just not very imaginative with his assignments.

May watch North By Northwest (Hitchcock film) later or tomorrow, depending on how I feel.

Today I drew up a short catalogue of everything I have to do to graduate from high school.

I will reproduce it in full.

• Watch several Alfred Hitchcock movies and create projects based off of them.X
  • Write a paper and create a presentation for American Government.
  • Read a few chapters out of The New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin and answer questions about 'em.
  • Finish reading Beloved by Toni Morrison
  • Write some sort of paper on a topic of my choice, that tangentially relates to literature. X
  • Make corrections on a history paper. X
  • Present my US History project.X
  • Study for and take a math test.X

Giant red X denotes completion!