Accelerated Evolution

Quote limit and Spoiler tags

First off, how many quotes do you think should reasonably be allowed in a post before it looks like utter bullshit? 20? I'll go bump it up to 6 right now.

Secondly, I'll get spoiler tags working again in a few days.

Third, if you've got something to bitch about, rather than "bitching about it for months on end", try telling either Wind, Hero, or me via a PM on the site, AIM, or Email.

Bitching about something forum related in something like RT, or a random topic in some random section, isn't going to get noticed by any of us.

Please let us know directly, and it'll get done.

I don't go on AIM too often, but I get emailed when I get a new PM, and I check my email several times per day.

Elite brings up an endlessly good point.

As admins we don't read much of Random Thoughts because it is a big collection of utter BULLSHIT. Do not expect us to read your complaints in there, this is why we as a group wanted RT closed to have organized threads, so you can post "WE WANT SPOILER TAGS" instead of being like "LOL PENIS PENIS SPOILER TAGS RT RT RT I WEAR A BLACK DRESS".

seacrest out

hahaha

Can we also have the quote-within-a-quote too?? That would be so sweet! I think it should also have its own forum! AND I COULD BE MOD!!! Like SHFTZ only ONE THREAD and BETTER.

I'm pretty sure you can already do quote with in a quote (see FC's sig). I just don't know how.

As for the board... :blink:

Okay, can we fix the 4-quote-a-post limit, and can we get some freakin' spoiler tags? Everyone's been complaining about both those things for months on end.

Oh hell fucking yeah!

That has to be the worst fucking board feature that I've ever seen. (and I mod/post at a lithium type board)

I mean I might be able to understand an idea like that coming from Lithium, but IPB! WTF?! :mellow:

First off, how many quotes do you think should reasonably be allowed in a post before it looks like utter bullshit? 20? I'll go bump it up to 6 right now.

Secondly, I'll get spoiler tags working again in a few days.

Third, if you've got something to bitch about, rather than "bitching about it for months on end", try telling either Wind, Hero, or me via a PM on the site, AIM, or Email.

Bitching about something forum related in something like RT, or a random topic in some random section, isn't going to get noticed by any of us.

Please let us know directly, and it'll get done.

I don't go on AIM too often, but I get emailed when I get a new PM, and I check my email several times per day.

Um, Elite, we did. We told hero. He told us he couldn't fix it. We told Wind. He told us you'd have to fix it, and that no one could get up with you. :huh: It's not like we didn't try to tell the admins or anything.

Elite brings up an endlessly good point.

As admins we don't read much of Random Thoughts because it is a big collection of utter BULLSHIT. Do not expect us to read your complaints in there, this is why we as a group wanted RT closed to have organized threads, so you can post "WE WANT SPOILER TAGS" instead of being like "LOL PENIS PENIS SPOILER TAGS RT RT RT I WEAR A BLACK DRESS".

seacrest out

I take it Wind has utterly forgotten the conversations that occured 2 or 3 times where we directly asked him about these things... >.>;

• 2 weeks later...